• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wine COuntry Drive 6/24/2017

Copied from the FB event Page

This will be a beautiful drive up Hwy 1 along the Pacific Coast and then heading east at Bodega Bay into wine country. Beauitful vistas and sweet twisties will be plentiful. We will be passing wineries such as Verite, Storybook Mountain, Coqueral, Madrigal, Beringer and many more. This will be a full day drive with a planned stop in Bodega Bay for a snack and our final destination will be The Red Grape (pizza place) for a late lunch.

https://goo.gl/maps/BMwhh4w4RyC2

All these great events while my car is in a colma. :frown:

Ha ha............Looks like Roman compared NorCal drive to SoCal drive and decide to stay for NorCal drive. Norcal Drive - 1 SoCal drive - 0.

Some of the roads around the Wine Country area may be crowded this weekend because NASCAR is at Infineon/Sonoma Raceway. Just and FYI. My apologies if this is old news. Have fun on the drive !

Some of the roads around the Wine Country area may be crowded this weekend because NASCAR is at Infineon/Sonoma Raceway. Just and FYI. My apologies if this is old news. Have fun on the drive !
That's actually why I'll be missing the drive - I listened to my inner red neck and have tickets for the entire thing (fri-sun)

Oh man. This drive sounds good.
Sorry wont make this one.
Im in Monaco right now on vacation.
Have fun and drive safe.

I'm going to NASCAR as well this weekend. Looking forward to it. Otherwise, I'd be all about this drive.

Back