• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Advan RSII 18/19 Setup w/ Tires - SoCal

SOLD

Hi all - I’m selling my Advan RSII’s that I recently took off of my NSX as I’ve gone to a different set of wheels. These wheels were on the car when I purchased it and are in excellent condition throughout. Aside from a few minor blemishes / curb marks on the front right wheel as shown in the pictures, the wheels have no scratches or scuffs and are completely straight and true with no damage (PO bought them new and then weren’t driven on much until I bought the car). The wheels and tires have less than 4K miles on them total so tires have almost full life left.

Color is the Hyper Silver finish. Note that these may not clear Stoptech BBK without running spacers; I haven’t measured for clearance on the Stoptech calipers, but for reference they do clear my Brembo F50 front BBK without a spacer with no issues.

Sizes:
18x8.5 et40 w/ Falken FK453 215/35/18
19x10et35 w/ Falken FK453 275/30/19

I am asking 1800 firm picked up for the wheels and tires in Socal (based in Los Angeles but I am mobile); I’m willing to ship but would need to get quotes, and that may take me some time, so locals have first priority. No trades unless it’s for either A) type-s / zanardi wheels or B) JDM taillights.

Pics below as well as a pic on-car for reference. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like any more pics or would like to come see the wheels in person. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back