• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone south of buffalo around the PA border?

Hey guys. I need to ask a favor. I have a set of seats and rails I was supposed to meet up with the new owner with. However he's out of town and I had to push my trip up a week due to family. Our dates no longer align but I'm trying to figure something out.

Basically from Lancaster PA to Buffalo NY is 6 hours and we were planning to meet somewhere in the middle.

He's also another nsx owner and I'm hoping to find another that I can drop off my seats too and have him pick them up next week when he returns or maybe even sooner

If anyone has any ideas please feel free to chime in. I could potentially make the drive to Buffalo, however driving 18 hours from New Orleans, and I plan to drive back Saturday morning, but also need to take care of some things up here and my time is pretty limited.

I'm not completely sure I understand the question, but I know there are a bunch of us a couple of hours south of Erie and the Pennsylvania/New York border. If this area is workable for dropping something off for somebody else to pick up, maybe one of us can help!

I'm not completely sure I understand the question, but I know there are a bunch of us a couple of hours south of Erie and the Pennsylvania/New York border. If this area is workable for dropping something off for somebody else to pick up, maybe one of us can help!

Yeah sorry for the confusion that's basically what I'm looking to do. I would ideally like to meet with someone around 3 hours north of Lancaster PA and drop the seats off. And when my friend comes back from vacation on the 17th he could maybe swing by to pick them up whom will be driving from Buffalo.

I don't know many people in that area so am kind of clueless with who to reach out too. If you know anyone maybe if you could reach out or point me in the right direction. Thanks man.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ah k! I'd like to help, but that's pretty far away from Pittsburgh. :( hopefully somebody will appear here. There was an owner (Larry G?) of a white coupe north of York PA. [MENTION=3817]thedon67[/MENTION] knew him. I think he sold his, or put it on the market.

The don, that's Carla and Don? They also had a supercharged white integra too? I haven't seen them in a while. I'm sure they still keep in contact with some of the original north eastern guys like Larry B, Bob, and Joe but I only met them once and haven't seen them in a while...

Ah k! I'd like to help, but that's pretty far away from Pittsburgh. :( hopefully somebody will appear here. There was an owner (Larry G?) of a white coupe north of York PA. [MENTION=3817]thedon67[/MENTION] knew him. I think he sold his, or put it on the market.

LarryG is still one of us and always will be even if he is NSXless. However, I think he is too close to Lancaster for the search of somebody half way to Buffalo.

Nobody comes to mind. Maybe try Mark Scott - our fearless leader of the northeast........

The don, that's Carla and Don? They also had a supercharged white integra too? I haven't seen them in a while. I'm sure they still keep in contact with some of the original north eastern guys like Larry B, Bob, and Joe but I only met them once and haven't seen them in a while...

Yes, it has been too long! And sad to say the ITR now lives in Ohio without us. But all is not lost. Last month we bought a 2006 S2K with 137k miles, well 138k by the time we got home via the tail of the dragon.

If you ever need a drop off location in Central NJ, just say the word.

LarryG is still one of us and always will be even if he is NSXless. However, I think he is too close to Lancaster for the search of somebody half way to Buffalo.

Nobody comes to mind. Maybe try Mark Scott - our fearless leader of the northeast........

Yes, it has been too long! And sad to say the ITR now lives in Ohio without us. But all is not lost. Last month we bought a 2006 S2K with 137k miles, well 138k by the time we got home via the tail of the dragon.

If you ever need a drop off location in Central NJ, just say the word.

Thanks Don! Yes central nj is a little to far.

I may try to message Mark Scott. I just looked him up on fb but I actually don't think i'm be ever met him. I don't want to intrude ya know... So maybe I will if there's no other solution.

Nice to see you got another fun car! I may need to hit up tail of the dragon someday. I think I usually drive by there to and from Nola.

Back