• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Event - Thurs. evening June 22nd - Suburban Acura Farmington Hills, MI

Working through Sam Khalil of Suburban Acura we have arranged an NSX event for Thursday evening, June 22nd, from 6:00 P.M. through 8:30 P.M. The dealership will furnish soft drinks/water, and light snacks and/or sandwiches for us.

There is a possibility that the Acura Regional or Zone Manager might bring a new NSX for test drives. In addition, Suburban Acura is expecting a new grey NSX's arrival for a long time customer sometime between June 15th and 20th, and Mr. Khalil believes this customer will show his new NSX for our event.

So I hope you will place this event on your schedule and attend in your NSX (or other sports car)!

Further details to follow.

Suburban Acura
25,000 Haggerty Road (just North of Grand River Avenue)
Farmington Hills, MI 48335

Only have seen a new NSX one time at the dealer, GM ordered a white one months ago. It ws loaded with every CF option you could get. Pretty damn cool. Would like to see another one though, I imagine they will be more rare than our 1st gen NSXs in Michigan.

Invitation extended to our local S2000 brethren via the S2Ki Forum, hopefully a few may even chime in here!

Brian

NSX event for Thursday evening, June 22nd, from 6:00 P.M. through 8:30 P.M.

I am pleased to announce that Suburban Acura confirmed they will have a manufacturer's sample new NSX for this event! :eek:
Test drives will be granted to any present NSX owner with interest in purchasing the new NSX.

We hope you will all come out and support this event. Of course spouses/significant others are welcome.

Final details (such as where exactly to park there) will be posted next week.

I will try to attend. As a former owner, do I get to drive? I just sold the 911 so there is room in the garage. Sold it to a former NSX owner, one of the original PRIME members, you know, prime when it was a list serve board.

I will try to attend. As a former owner, do I get to drive? I just sold the 911 so there is room in the garage. Sold it to a former NSX owner, one of the original PRIME members, you know, prime when it was a list serve board.

Yea Jorligan, saw where you sold your turbo cab to Primer "robr" over in Beantown.

I'm pretty sure that if you drive into Suburban Acura Thursday evening in your gorgeous white 458 Italia they would quickly afford you a nice test drive :biggrin:

2016-10-23 3 Drive mtg spot F458 white.JPG

Final information

Per our hosts, Sam and Ramzy of Suburban Acura, "we will have parking open in the front and sides of the building."

Please take a minute this evening to thank our hosts. :smile:

See you there!

Hopefully the weather holds up and the storms get here later in the evening.

Nice pictures Ryan, do you per chance have a giggle-filled video clip (you know the reference ;-) from when Tianbo was driving?

Many thanks to Neal for setting up this event!
Brian

Even if such videos exist they shall not be posted for incriminating purposes (both speed and giggling). :)

Roger that, but a private link to such theoretical hijinks would be appreciated ;-P

Pics

LJZ (Bavaria) preparing to test drive -

The new silver NSX awaiting delivery the next day to loyal Acura customer. Jorligan and son in background -

I was hoping we would see this new silver NSX again. And I did, two days later :biggrin:

Back