• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted to 2004-2005 nsx

Hi,
I have two nsx's and would like to sell my 2004. Its silver with black interior has 44k on it. Purchased it from houston lambo in august 0f 2015. shipped it to a local nsx guru in mass and had $6300 of service including timing belt and virtually everything we could find - both mechanically and visually taken care of. Since then its been garaged with my collection.
I'd let it go somewhere in the low 70's.
Paid 75k and spent another 6300 on all of the maintenance updates. bone stock except for bilsteins

I'm located in southern nh

Dan G 603 769 0731

Hi,
I have two nsx's and would like to sell my 2004. Its silver with black interior has 44k on it. Purchased it from houston lambo in august 0f 2015. shipped it to a local nsx guru in mass and had $6300 of service including timing belt and virtually everything we could find - both mechanically and visually taken care of. Since then its been garaged with my collection.
I'd let it go somewhere in the low 70's.
Paid 75k and spent another 6300 on all of the maintenance updates. bone stock except for bilsteins

I'm located in southern nh

Dan G 603 769 0731

Thanks Dan It was nice talking to you today. I will make the arrangement to pick up as soon as I get the information from you. Thanks Andy

Back