• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owner to be, hopefully

Hey there.

Name is Dima and I'm from SoCal.

Currently own an LS swapped FD RX7 that makes 535whp, an 06 C55 AMG and a CBR1000RR that is technically my daily and put a down payment on an RB swapped 72 240Z that I will be picking up in the next month.

Have desired to own an NSX for years and now that the prices are rising, I'm wanting to pick one up some time soon. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Silly question. Does me not being able to send messages have something to do with me being new?
I'm looking at an NSX that I may purchase and I was able to track down a previous owner of it here. It's a shame I can't contact him.

Last edited:
It has to do with you being new yes. Unsure really what the new rules are with that.

However welcome and I like your name. Boosted nsx's are my favorite. Not exactly the easiest or cheaper car to FI but it adds to another level of experience.

Here are the recent updates made for new members in an effort to counteract spammers and other lowlife scum.

Welcome. Good luck in your search and post pics of the Z when you can. I've had a whole mess of them.

Back