• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX-T Blue/Tan 6-Speed 42000 JH4NA2169YT000038

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Blue
Interior color:
Tan
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA2169YT000038
Price:
75000 obo

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
714-580-4349 or [email protected]

Maintenance Information
Timing Belt and Water Pump is recommended due to its age, not miles. I have service records from previous owner dating back to 2006.

Details
Please click on the link for detailed photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/36218225@N08/albums/72157679809333553

I am listing my rare 2000 Monaco Blue Pearl NSX-T with Camel leather interior for sale. It has 42K miles on the odometer. It has a clean and clear title, no prior accidents, and all VIN tags on its appropriate body panels. I currently hold the title to the car so there are no loans or liens. I am the 4th owner in which I acquired in early 2016. I am selling the car because I will be moving and will not have garage space to park the car. Parking the NSX outside is not an option.

After taking ownership of the car, I had the engine oil changed using Mobil 1 synthetic with OEM oil filter, the transmission oil changed using OEM Acura manual transmission fluid along with replacing both the axle seals, full brake flushed and filled with new fluid and replaced the OEM air filter. I also replaced the oem glass hatch struts and I have new oem trunk struts that needs to be installed. The previous owner had the car maintained regularly at Greenlight Auto Care in San Diego, California since ownership in 05/06 up until 2012. The car sat in the garage until 2016 which then I purchased the car. All maintenance records by the previous owner were given to me when I purchased the car. I do not have any maintenance records for the first two owners of the car. Although the low mileage, the car is due for its timing belt and water pump service. The car runs nice and smoothly as it should, there are no known issues with the engine that I know of.

The car has clear bra installed by the previous owner(s) on the front bumper, half of the hood, headlight covers, half of both fenders, both mirrors, front portions of the side skirts, and rear portions of the quarter panels. There are some small scratches around the car from its normal use. After acquiring the car and with further inspection, I noticed that the front passenger side fender has been re-sprayed due to the tire catching the fender and slightly buckling it. I did not catch this when I bought the car. It is really hard to tell but you can see the paint difference under certain lighting at night. The VIN tag on the passenger side front fender is still intact. There are no other major dents on the car besides the one on the passenger side front fender. The OEM wheels do have curbs and scratches from being in storage. The front tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE010 in 215/45-16 and the rear tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sport in 245/40-17. Tires have about 50% life left. The front factory lip spoiler has some scrapes on the bottom.

The interior of the car is in excellent condition. There are no rips or tears on the leather. All electronics are 100% functional, no slow windows, AC blows cold, and radio, speakers, antenna and CD changer still works normally. These are the known issues with the NSX that will slowly deteriorate and starts to fail. In 2000, Acura updated the interior of the NSX with perforated seats, shift knob, door panels and steering wheel. When I acquired the car, it did not come with the original perforated steering wheel or shift knob. The parts were previously removed by one of the owner(s) and replaced with regular non-perforated parts.

At the time of purchase, the NSX came with some nice mods that were 100% reversible with its OEM parts. Although it was nice for the previous owner(s), I prefer to have this NSX mostly in its stock factory form. Given the advice by many owners, the car is worth more in the stock form as aftermarket parts will not add much value. Since ownership, I have swapped most of the aftermarket parts with its original parts with the exception of the HID headlight bulbs. The pictures show that it has slotted rotors but since I have swapped back its OEM rotors.

Overall, this car is in excellent shape. It runs and drives, as it should. Minimal is needed to enjoy this NSX. The timing belt and water pump is recommended due to its service interval, it will be up to the future owner to decide if they want to service and they can pick a shop of their choice. I can also recommend a few places local to me that can perform the timing belt and water pump service after the purchase. 3rd party pre-purchase inspections are welcomed and would need to be setup and paid for by the potential buyer. Car has around 42,500 miles and will go up.

If you are into rarity of NSX, here are some interesting cool facts about Monaco Blue Pearl. It was only offered for two years for the NSX from 2000 to 2001. Acura only made 44 NSX in this color with variation of Camel(tan) or Onyx(black) and 5-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission. Of the 44 made, 20 of them have Camel interior and 15 of those have a manual transmission. For 2000, Acura only made 11 Monaco Blue Pearl over Camel interior with a 6-speed transmission.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. PM or Email.

Last edited:
one thing you might want to mention to future buyers is what performance mods were on there before hand..just because some buyers don't like the FI that was added and reversed. Other then that your ad looks great! GLWS. its an amazing color

previous mods: (another thread)
COMPTECH SUPERCHARGER
COMPTECH HIGH BOOST KIT
COMPTECH HEADERS
COMPTECH CLUTCH
COMPTECH COIL OVER SUSPENION
COMPTECH SWAY BARS
BOOST GAUGE
FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE
KINESIS RIMS 18 AND 19
FRONT TIRES BRIDESTONE POTENZA 215-35-R18
REAR TIRES KUMHO ECSTA 275-30-ZR19
BREMBO BRAKES FRONT AND REAR
BREMBO PARKING BRAKE
ARC MUFFLER
2002 REAR VALANCE
HID HEADLIGHTS

Car is still available.

Price dropped.

Results of Compression test done on 10/12/17:

Rear bank
Cyl 1: 195-200psi
Cyl 2: 190-195psi
Cyl 3: 190-195psi

Front bank
Cyl 4: 200-205psi
Cyl 5: 200-205psi
Cyl 6: 195-200psi

PPI done on 10/13/17 by Ramon at Niguel Motors in Laguna Hills, CA. Please give him a call at 949-348-2476 if you have any questions about this car. The main issues he found with this car is the Clutch master cylinder needs to be replaced, the EPS rack needs to be rebuilt and Timing Belt service. I have adjusted the price to help with these issues. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Bump

Buyer fell through. Car is still available

Deposit received, pending full payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back