• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 NSX-T Black/Black 5-Speed 75684 mi JH4NA118XTT000411

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
75684 mi
VIN:
JH4NA118XTT000411
Price:
$59,500 obo

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
Consignment dealership is selling, but I (the poster) am the current private owner of the car
consignment dealership: (415) 928-2277 me (owner): [email protected]

Maintenance Information
All maintenance up to date and documented. TB/WP, clutch, coils+plugs, new door speakers all done in the past year.

Details
Car is mine with clean and clear title (no lien), but is being sold a consignment service (Cars Dawydiak in San Francisco, CA).

This car has perfect paint, no accidents, perfect interior (even the sunbeam sensor / dash visor area is uncracked and the sun visors are not split). All maintenance is fresh and ready and the car runs without a single problem; I know a lot of people say "needs nothing", but it's true on this one. This was my forever car but I came across a 1995 with 34k miles, so I decided to let this one go.

I came across this car when norcal NSX guru and savior Jim Russell mentioned that his friend (a retired aerospace engineer) was considering selling his. Took a bit of goading to get him to give it up, but Jim Russell maintained this one exclusively through hopkins and cologne auto where he later moved to, since 1998. Since I took ownership I did a lot of preventative maintenace and a couple fixes and improvements (new coolant reservoir tank, Grom-BT3 audio was installed for bluetooth via stock stereo, and the door speakers were replaced with brand new complete units directly from BOSE as they're known to go out).

Really needs nothing and runs like a champ. Climate control is perfect, blows nice cold air, and windows go up and down smoothly. Engine is smooth and strong. Jim Russell also put a good amount of hours in the car putting foam tape / padding here and there to minimize t-top rattles and squeaks. You can't see it from the outside but the car doesn't make a sound at all when driving it over bumps.

Here's consignment shop's listing: https://www.carsauto.com/1996-acura-nsx-nsx-t-c-1509.htm
imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/EL8dC

Photos inline:
1509_main_l.jpg
3pNCUSQ.jpg

kXxeFqu.jpg

UC7lIwX.jpg

W8LesvO.jpg

YEeU8pO.jpg

gRsvWhr.jpg

gW1UOp2.jpg

cBZR1cq.jpg

Last edited: