• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Service Manual

I am trying to find a Service Manual for a 2001 NSX. Any recommendations on where to get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try:

http://www.faxonautoliterature.com/default.aspx

I just ordered a factory NSX electrical trouble shooting manual from them. They had a brand new version of the manual in addition to used ones. Interesting detail, it was cheaper for me to order the manual directly from the Faxon site than through Amazon.

I have a 2000. The service manual consists of a 1997 service manual plus a separate 2000 supplemental manual covering the changes between 1997 and 2000. I suspect that you may have to do the same. Look for a 1997 service manual and then look for a 2001 supplement. They are separate documents and need to be purchased separately.

The original service manuals were bound in a black cover with red lettering. I have seen some later reprints of the service manuals which are not bound; but, are loose leaf and punched with three holes for insertion in a binder. I personally dislike the binder option because they have a nasty habit of popping open at the wrong time leaving you with pages all over the floor. I was lucky enough to pick up the electrical manual in the original bound black cover. You may have trouble picking up the large 1997 service manual in bound form unless you can score a used one from someplace. If you want new I expect that you are going to have to get the loose leaf version.

Back