• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

No drill license plate mount options

I believe Fabspeed has something

The version I was offered had a GoPro mount, which I didn't want

I asked for a version without one and never heard back from them

Oh you mean, f**k the front plate and don't mount it. :) Problem is I'm a conformist...

^^^F**K conformance^^^ :mad:...JM2C..I could be wrong

Carbonio doesn't have a mount for our cars, yet. Their response quoted:

"because the nose of the car is so complex the only way is to model off one. There seems to be 2 different grill patterns, ..."

Are there multiple grill patterns?

Carbonio doesn't have a mount for our cars, yet. Their response quoted:

"because the nose of the car is so complex the only way is to model off one. There seems to be 2 different grill patterns, ..."

Are there multiple grill patterns?

The GT has a full mesh. That is the only one I know of that is different.

Has anyone tried these No-Drill Brackets? They list the 2017 Acura NSX as compatible and it looks like the Mesh grill mount could work.

https://www.slybrackets.com/store/

Here is their response:

[FONT=&quot] The Bozzmount MG is for mesh grilles which the 2017 NSX and many cars we've installed it on have. On the NSX looks like you should be able to install it on left or right side or center. You can try it and we'll give you a Satisfaction Guarantee offer. Means if it doesn't work out you can ship it back and we'll refund everything including shipping costs. Just need to send me photos showing what's wrong with it or why you don't like it.

Let me know.

[/FONT]

Was ordering a tow hook mount, but I may get this one first. I'll go thru the motions of measuring the grill opening and depth. Thanks for the find

You are very welcome.

I am looking for one to, but also am drooling over the carbon fiber beak/grill that just came out.

Kind of hard to "justify" (HA!) spending over $2k to get a bitchin license plate holder. lol

Go plateless. You should have the power and confidence to escape from the cops.:biggrin:

True story:

My brother goes to a Laker game and in parking (Staples) a cop is motioning people to a "special" area.

My brother thought, "Hey this is nice".

He was getting a group together to write multiple tickets for no front plate.

Welcome to Los Angeles.

Shitty. I ran with no front plate on my nsx for about 6 years in Nor Cal. Ugly they are.

I have been driving in IL for over a year with no front plate and no one says anything

I go by a busy Chicago police station every time I take the car out with po po coming and going all the time

I guess if I had a dropped Civic with a big exhaust and not front plate my experience would be different

Back