• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Service Manual Pages question

Hi,

I have a service manual for the 95.
However, I find it irritating to find things that I need. I wish that it had some sort of index of key words at the end of the book (like in the owner's manual). How do you find the right page without going throug several different pages to find the diagram that you need???

For instance, if I want to remove seats, I just go through every single page in the interior section to find the right diagram that I want, but this is too time consuming.. Is there an easier way?

Thank you in advance..

BrianK is correct.

Also note how easy it is to find the first page of each section. At the front of the book, on the right edge of the first page, it shows labels for each of the sections: specs, engine, body, etc. If you bend the manual slightly so that you are looking at the edge of all the pages in the manual, you will find that the first page of each section has black at its right edge, lined up at the same vertical position alongside the corresponding label on the first page. Hope that makes sense.

Back