• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels 17/18 Fikse FM5 Forged wheel set

Updated offsets, cleaned and got some dimensions confirmed by Fikse. - April 2, 2018
Wheels in the top eight pictures were dried and waxed.

Selling a rare set of Fikse (Made in US) FM5 in a staggered 17 and 18 setup. Wheels are forged, straight and have no signs of repair.

Front: 17x8 +45 (~17 lbs)
Rear: 18x10 +48 (~20 lbs)

Tires are: 215/40R17 front and 265/35R18 rear (excluded)

My car has stock suspension and the wheels sit right up to the stock fenders. No wheel gaps nor pokes. No spacers required. No rubs.

Wheels are in great condition for its age. I'm not sure if they're hub centric, but if they're NSX spec (confirmed by Fikse) then I would assume so. I don't feel any vibrations when driving and when I install the wheels, they won't go all the way in if I only line up the lugs. There is a small narrow rash that is 2 cm long. Also a ding on the same wheel that's 0.5 cm long. One of the five fasteners behind the driver front wheel is missing. There is also a small area on one of the wheels that is oxidizing, although I didn't try hard scrub it off and it's not noticeable unless you look at it from 15cm away.

$1500 USD (No tires) SHIPPED WITHIN THE US AND PAYPAL FEE INCLUDED.

Thank you!

Driver Front
tKCzQkn.jpg

Driver Front
JupZltG.jpg

Driver Rear
GgcAn7A.jpg

Driver Rear
w1qelxK.jpg

Passenger Rear
04Sa0Ze.jpg

Passenger Rear