• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CedarRidgeFabrication CAMBERCORRECTION rear bearings/toe links $640 CYBER MONDAY

Cedar Ridge Fabrication CAMBER CORRECTION rear bearings/toe links $640!!!! CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL

The camber correction parts we have been making continually for over 10 years at the lowest price in years.

Rear Beam Bearing set
These will allow you to reduce the rear camber by 1-1.2 degrees, depending on the ride height of your NSX. These use NHBB spherical bearings that should last about forever! MUST be used with a rigid toe link like the one listed below.

Rigid toe links
Stainless steel rod ends, Aluminum hex body for easy adjustment, Rubber boots for increased life.

Regular $715

Buy it today for $640, we can ship USPS Priority for $15 to US address, only $655 shipped in the US. We can combine shipping on multiple parts too.

You can PP me at '[email protected]'

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• NSX rear camber correcting beam bearing.jpg
    NSX rear camber correcting beam bearing.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 555
  • .5 to .875 in. boot on .875 in. rod end, 11-17-2015.jpg
    .5 to .875 in. boot on .875 in. rod end, 11-17-2015.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 239
[MENTION=9035]titaniumdave[/MENTION]
Nice!

Two questions please:

Do these rear beam bearings make any noise?

I’ve heard the beam bearing swap can be made while installed in the car. Do you offer the tools needed as a diy please?

Thank you!

[MENTION=9035]titaniumdave[/MENTION]
Nice!

Two questions please:

Do these rear beam bearings make any noise?

I’ve heard the beam bearing swap can be made while installed in the car. Do you offer the tools needed as a diy please?

Thank you!

These do not make noise, there is a seal upgrade we offer if you live in a very wet area but most folks don't opt for it.

We have a DIY tool you can rent and install these with the beam on the car, $40 rental. I also offer a beam exchange, I have a beam on the shelf ready to ship that we can send and you do the swap, send your old beam back. No charge for this service, you just pay shipping both ways.

Let me know how I can help.
Dave

No longer CYBER MONDAY but we are still doing a special offer as FREE SHIPPING TUESDAY

Pay today and we will ship USPS Priority for free!

Back