• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Vista this morning

I was leaving work to go buy breakfast for the guys and not 30 secs from here I passed a black NSX with red Type-R style badging. I figured someone with red badging might be a member of the Forum. Anyone familiar with the car? NSXs are pretty rare in Vista (Northern San Diego County).

I was in my Integra going the opposite way so I didn't get a good look, but it was on the back streets in our business park area. I turned around to make sure they weren't stopping by here but the car was gone and it didn't stop by here. I was going around a bend as it passed so I didn't see where it went.

Vista, CA on Grand at Sycamore, 9 am Sat, 8/18.

------------------
Alan Peltier
Operations Manager
HRE Performance Wheels
[email protected]

'94 black/black
No mods yet. HID on order. Needs wheels!
Performance upgrades coming as soon as I can scrape up the cash! Donations much appreciated!!

Check out our website at http://www.hrewheels.com

Originally posted by apeltier:
I was leaving work to go buy breakfast for the guys and not 30 secs from here I passed a black NSX with red Type-R style badging. I figured someone with red badging might be a member of the Forum. Anyone familiar with the car? NSXs are pretty rare in Vista (Northern San Diego County).

I was in my Integra going the opposite way so I didn't get a good look, but it was on the back streets in our business park area. I turned around to make sure they weren't stopping by here but the car was gone and it didn't stop by here. I was going around a bend as it passed so I didn't see where it went.

Vista, CA on Grand at Sycamore, 9 am Sat, 8/18.

that might be Randy Nakagawa.

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

Back