• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know of someplace to get poly bushings for a NSX?

I am looking to replace all stock pieces of aging rubber with some new poly bushings.

Just got off the phone with Energy Suspension; they have nothing for the NSX, and aren't planning on adding anything due to the size of the potential market.
frown.gif

Anyone know of any Japanese companies that produce a set of poly bushings for the car?

Any other alternatives? Opinions?

Bushings for what suspension components? Comptech makes them for the subframe beam and makes non-compliance toe-links. Dali makes drop links. What else are you looking for? The strut tower bushings should be replaced with your new TEIN pillow mounts :)

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

Actually, I was looking to install one of those "komplete"
smile.gif
kits that you see in the automags (yeah, I just read Grassroots Miata Part V review), where they replace pretty much everything that is rubber with urethane bushings. I'm not really sure what all there is to replace, but I wanted to replace as much as possible.

Also, would anyone recommned
smile.gif
changing out my used end links for the Dali edjustable end links? At $125 per side, it seems, it's a bit expensive. What are the benefits of going with the Dali setup?

Back