• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rebuilding an 1991 Acura NSX

Hi 👋🏼 all. I just purchased this 91 NSX for the cheap! I’m trying to figure out how to post pictures on here. Anyways it got hit front passenger side & needs a new passenger chassis. After inspecting the suspension all seem to be straight in good condition minus the front passenger chassis & some front bulkhead. Finally got all the parts in & ready to hit up my friend body shop. Lots of pictures stay tuned.......

Hi Paul and welcome! Best of luck with your rebuild, tuned in to see it happen.

As for photos, what I have found to be the best is to upload them to Google Photos into a specific album. Make that album public and then when you create a post you can right click -> copy link location on the photo you want to put in the post and then use the Insert Image tool, select "From URL" and paste the URL in the box, also uncheck the box that says "Retrieve remote...

Had to replace both side front end. Was on the correct frame machine Celette alignment holes all lined up. Need some seam sealer, undercarriage and interior floor coating. On to the paint shop. My bad taking hella long to upload some pictures but should be done soon stay tuned =)

I was looking at the pictures and the weld patch and thinking, this is not going to end well. Then I saw the Celette alignment rack and my fears were diminished. Glad all the alignment points met up. Good luck with her.

Very nice job! Finally a body shop that uses the factory correct body repair manual method- this NSX should be like new when it's done. Would you mind letting us know what the name of the shop is? They deserve credit for doing it the right way. Can't wait to see when it's done.

Back