• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Found a RARE NSX JH4NA21311T000062

Yes, it's true and the only one in the US in 01 according to Neillo Acura. I believe that is where the car came from.. Just so happens it is the beautiful GP White as well...

This is the same car which has been flipping from dealers to dealers with additional 2,200 miles on it since May 2003. I contacted the dealer in March but he'd never returned my phone call. This poor NSX has been an orphan since April 2001 and has no home to go to. Now it is in the hands of another used car lot. The last asking price was below $60K from the previous dealer.

Here's the previous thread:http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16874

If I had the $$$, I would love that car. I would probably turn it into a NSX-R.

In terms of performance, does this car much better than the stock 3.2 ?? The "rare" thing lies in the 3.5 ??

sindu said:
In terms of performance, does this car much better than the stock 3.2 ?? The "rare" thing lies in the 3.5 ??

You can expect about a .2 sec. difference to sixty and in the quarter versus a comparable targa, owing to the lower weight. Superior chassis rigidity as well. And, as indicated above, that 3.5 is a typo.

I had my eyes on this car but I just have this thing about not buying such rare and high end car from a used car lot. Maybe Lud could go to check it out for us curious minds since he lives just down the block.
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
I had my eyes on this car but I just have this thing about not buying such rare and high end car from a used car lot. Maybe Lud could go to check it out for us curious minds since he lives just down the block.
Steve

Keep in mind the car is still under factory warranty, so I wouldn't worry too much about the mechanical shape of the car....just get it checked out by an Acura dealer and inspect the car for physical wear.

Eric5273 said:
Keep in mind the car is still under factory warranty, so I wouldn't worry too much about the mechanical shape of the car....just get it checked out by an Acura dealer and inspect the car for physical wear.
The mechanical condition is my least concern. It is the chassis, body panel, interior, paint and any cosmetic issues that matter the most. Since this car has been floating around from dealer to dealer, it makes me wonder if something is really wrong with it. For the year, mileage, and price, I will accept nothing else but a perfect car. Anyway, I don't really have enough garage space for a third NSX. Anyone wants to buy my 1997 White/blk T with 30k miles?
Steve

NSXPERT said:
Its a 3.5 liter!:rolleyes:

NSXPERT

Hey I want a 3.5 too!!!! maybe even a factory turbo or supercharger....Hell even Ford will offer that!!!

Last edited:
Hey, the last 6 digits of the vin#(000062) is real close to my last six digits of 000061. Maybe my car has a 3.5 L engine that I don't know about! ;-). I pull easily on Slightly modded C5's and 99 M3's.

I briefly inspected and test drove this '01 white coupe VIN JH4NA21311T000062 over the weekend. It is in surpringly good condition cosmetically, just a couple minor issues. Mechanically it feels great. I was in a bit of a rush so I did not have it up on a lift or sit there looking over every square inch for every possible rock chip. I just looked it over for about 15-20 minutes, mainly looking for any obvious evidence of repair work, and then drove it for 10-15 miles. I didn't start taking things apart or checking fluids, etc.

The car has a K-40 front/rear radar system installed. LED indicators have been added to the gauge cluster and you can see the control mounted in the coin tray.

Everything else looks stock.

They said it was taken on a trade for a used 911 turbo they sold.

The 3.5L thing is just a mistake in their ad. They are a Porsche dealer and this is the first NSX they've ever had on the lot or even driven so give them a break. They are a reputable dealer and the car seems to be in good condition, which is all that really matters.

Anyone seriously interested in the car, please PM me and I'll go over the details and try to help you coordinate an in-depth mechanical and body inspection if you would like (the local Acura dealer should be avoided in my opinion).

NSXLuvr said:
I'm surprised that nobody has jumped on it. A 98+ coupe is rare sight.
Well, the car would have been sitting in my garage if it had a black interior. I think the tan interior is its Achille's and has deterred many potential sales, not to mention the initial asking price of more than $60k
Steve

Re: It's back, again, in PA

TyraNSX said:
The orphan moves north. Is there some problem with this car that it's been at 3 dealerships & presumably 1 private owner in under a year?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=5337&item=2452921028

It is also in the dupont registry TWICE! here at one dealer with no price (5056 miles)
http://www.dupontregistry.com/search/srDetails.asp?itemid=126711&sessionkey={9C5EFF3A-D824-4AD4-87AA-9276375DBFB7}

Then here at another dealer (the one listing it on Ebay right now) with 5300 miles:
http://www.dupontregistry.com/search/srDetails.asp?itemid=136704&sessionkey={9C5EFF3A-D824-4AD4-87AA-9276375DBFB7}

Oddly the price it is listed for is $68,600! I guess it is a long way from reserve on Ebay.

Hunting Ridge used to want $63K early last yr when it began its journey(it languished for a long time there). Don't know what it went for to whoever had it(very briefly) before it ended up in VA dealership( traded in for a 911 I believe) before current PA one. At $68K it will put down roots. Personally, I think it would help move the car if the top were white too. The black clashes too much.

Back