• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rare Racing Sparco NT 17/18 Wheels for sale

Rare Racing Sparco NT 17/18 Wheels for sale

You would be buying two 17x8 and two 18x9.5 Racing Sparco NT wheels wrapped in almost brand new Kumho Ecstas… in order to transform your NSX into the exotic looking beast she is. The offset is NSX specific and they are in excellent condition. There might be a rock chip or tow on one or two of the rims. They are in storage and I have not seen them in 6 months. I have used only the safest wheel cleaner on them so as to protect them from being discolored, etc.

These rims make the NSX look very exotic. I have pics of my dad’s stock NSX parked next to mine… with the stock rims… and… well the pics do not do the situation justice. The Sparcos really make the car look far more exotic and aggressive.

Best to contact me via e-mail: [email protected]. Also it is cool to call me on my cell at night: 703.597.7122. You could call during the day and I will answer if I am not in class teaching. I can muster up more pics if you are interested in seeing the rims on the car.

I think these we nearly 5k brand new and they were imported from Japan at extreme lengths.

Buyer pays shipping but I will do everything in my power to make it cheaper on you! Packing them up and what not. 1,800 O.B.O.

Attachments

• sparcos.jpg
    sparcos.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 913
Are the wheels still available. I sent you a seperate E-mail this morning with a list of questions. Please reply to the E-mail if you are still interested in selling.....thanks

Back