• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do you have NSX Memorabilia to show Wednesday evening?

I have a ton of NSX goodies to show Wednesday (tentatively 4 PM to 8 PM) at the hotel. We will have a room with several tables. If you have items you'd like to show, please email me. We will set up the display starting about 2:30PM Wednesday. I also need a couple of volunteers to help with setup, right after the scenic drives, most of which I unfortunately will miss.

I guarantee that this will be the largest display of NSX memorabilia ever seen anywhere, including NSX Fiesta in Japan. We will have practically all the ultra-rare items, plus lots of books and other printed material. Right now the only unknown is model NSXs, but I'm pretty sure a few of you can supply a table full or more of those.

Be sure to arrive Wednesday and bring your spouse. This display is sure to convince her that the size of your collection is entirely reasonable. :)

Re: Do yuo have NSX Memorabilia to show Wednesday evening?

myf16 said:
I guarantee that this will be the largest display of NSX memorabilia ever seen anywhere, including NSX Fiesta in Japan. We will have practically all the ultra-rare items, plus lots of books and other printed material. Right now the only unknown is model NSXs, but I'm pretty sure a few of you can supply a table full or more of those.
myf16,

I PM'ed you regarding this. :)

-Randy

POWERED by HONDA said:
PLEASE take pictures! Especially of the NSX "crystal!"
I think there will be something there related, AND be made available for sale by NSXCA that will interest those who like the NSX crystal. I was thinking of posting a pic, but I don't want the few that will be available to be "sold" before the event.:cool:

I'm not intending to sell anything, but I may discover some duplicate items when I get everything ready to show. If that happens, we can talk before or after the display, but not during it. I can't speak for others displaying, but without doubt this is not intended to be a show of items for sale. We'll have drool trays, not a cash register. :)

Nimbus said:
Will there be any memorabilia's for sale or are the items strictly for show? I like to know so I can bring extra cash. ;)
NSXCA will have one item, in a very limited quantity, for sale. Yes, bring a few extra dollars. ;)

Bellow is an item that will be available, but in a limited quantity. They are crystal cubes with a 3-dimensional NSX image that has been lasered into the cube. The NSXCA text is only two-dimensional. sjs ran across these, and we both thought they would make a pretty neat memorabilia item. It took a while, but we figured out how to do it, and the results are better than what I can capture with my simple digital camera. Sorry about the finger prints on the cube, but it took me about a hundred pics just to get a few in focus and that looked half-way decent. Size is 80x50x50mm.

3/4 View from front

02.jpg

Front view

01.jpg

Top view

04.jpg

These will be sold at a set price. There is a decent supply, and if we run out, we can order more and have them shipped.

can non-NSXPO attendees get these?

nsxtasy said:
These will be sold at a set price. There is a decent supply, and if we run out, we can order more and have them shipped.
Can non-attendees purchase these as well? Put me down for at least 1 (>1 a possibility, depending on how they are priced).

Thanks -- Manuel

Be there or be square!

I have just finished assembling most of the memorabilia to be displayed Wednesday evening at NSXPO. If you miss this one, I promise you will be kicking yourself!

This sounded like fun. Were any pictures taken?

Has anything similar been done at other NSXPO's?

Might this happen again at 2014's if there's enough interest and pre-advertising for owners to bring interesting NSX 'stuff' to show & share at some point? Somewhere there was a prior thread on rare NSX memorabilia that was very entertaining and this thread reminded me of that.

Last edited:
Bueller? Bueller? :)

Can anyone recall the location of the other thread I thought saw somewhere on Prime where rare or unique and interesting misc NSX memoribilia was discussed and posted? It's not these two:

www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.p...Memoribilia-Collections?highlight=memoribilia

www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/182999-Rare-Acura-Honda-Licensed-Memorabilia-Thread

Or maybe I'm imagining it, and thinking of this thread:

www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/134445-Unofficial-Rare-JDM-NSX-Parts-Thread

Did one exist? Or am I imagining it. Tried the Advanced Search but no luck...

you would have to look through the old xpo pics to see it.The organizers for that year had two tables of stuff.

I am fine with displaying some of the stuff I have, not looking to sell anything at this point.

yay you found them! Nice stuff.

Those pictures were interesting to see. Jan, who sold me my NSX, kept a great collection of 90's NSX club magazines. Those came with my car as did some dealer brochures for 1993. I've started a very small collection of NSX books (and a very large accidental collection of 5-spoke 15/16 OEM wheels...)Brian [MENTION=17417]SOURCE 1[/MENTION] said he'd be willing to find table space for the cocktail hour/banquet night if there was enough interesting memorabilia or paraphernalia to show and to make it worth everyone's while. Would need to indicate what's touchable and not touchable, and what belongs to whom... I'd be OK volunteering to stick by the table...might be a fun way to meet other owners. Perhaps some interesting JDM or unique OEM bits & pieces would also be cool to finally see in person. Emblems, shift knobs, etc... I know that only a subset of NSXCA folk frequent NSXPrime but: What's the general thought - who has stuff they'd like to share for show? (Please ignore any odd formatting & spacing - for some reason, my work computer does not play well with the editor here).

Brian @SOURCE 1 said he'd be willing to find table space for the cocktail hour/banquet night if there was enough interesting memorabilia or paraphernalia to show and to make it worth everyone's while. Would need to indicate what's touchable and not touchable, and what belongs to whom... I'd be OK volunteering to stick by the table...might be a fun way to meet other owners. Perhaps some interesting JDM or unique OEM bits & pieces would also be cool to finally see in person. Emblems, shift knobs, etc... I know that only a subset of NSXCA folk frequent NSXPrime but: What's the general thought - who has stuff they'd like to share for show? (Please ignore any odd formatting & spacing - for some reason, my work computer does not play well with the editor here).

Added to my box of fun NSX things...
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ra-Informational-Book-and-Small-Japanese-Book

I got a few inquiries asking if there's going to be a memorabilia showing. As long as Brian is still willing to put a table aside one night, I'm willing to babysit things while meeting fellow NSXCA'ers...

Look how much interesting stuff was brought to NSXPO 2003:
http://www.nsxprime.com/Events/2003/nsxpo2003/20031008/20031008.htm

Mind if I start a list to gage interest? I'd say don't list what you plan to bring, to keep it interesting. We can have a sidebar amongst ourselves for that.

1. Yinzer
2. Brylek?
3. Lostbuckeye
4. ...

Wish I was going, Ive got an insane collection including tons of corporate stuff.

Back