• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

Thanks for the reply.

Are the coilovers Teins and how far do you have them adjusted down? Any neg camber issues? If so, how do you or plan to correct them? Thanks again.

They can come down about another 3/4 inch but its already to low for my taste so I think Im comming up about 1/2 inch. The coil overs are from Dali with bilstein shocks. The lower you go the worse the alignment gets, I believe that SOS is getting something together to help with that problem.

Armando

They can come down about another 3/4 inch but its already to low for my taste so I think Im comming up about 1/2 inch. The coil overs are from Dali with bilstein shocks. The lower you go the worse the alignment gets, I believe that SOS is getting something together to help with that problem.

Armando

Here are some updated pictures of my car. I just added the rims. Next on the project list is to lower it, put my WW skide skirts on that is sitting in my garage, and get my NSX-R and 02+ mini wing painted and installed:D

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

very nice car Chris
I'm considering the same wheels set up as you but afraid that I may run into problem by doing 18/19. I really love SSR GT3, I wish it comes in 17 so i can go with 17/18 set up. Nice center console also, how did you change the climate control to blue??

AndyH said:
very nice car Chris
I'm considering the same wheels set up as you but afraid that I may run into problem by doing 18/19. I really love SSR GT3, I wish it comes in 17 so i can go with 17/18 set up. Nice center console also, how did you change the climate control to blue??

The tires are very thin so I'm sure it will be tricky to drive on them everyday. However, these are my car show and special occation rims. I'll continue to use my stock 16/17 rims with spacers for all other times. I really want to keep the rims in good condition for as long as I can.

As for the blue climate control lights, I just removed the amber film and replacedit with a blue film. I was playing with different colors that I had to try and match the Alpine blue lights but was unsuccessful. What I ended up doing was adding the same blue film behind the Alpine LCD and it matched 99%.

Looks good, I like the Blitz wheels. Do they still produce that wheel model??

MiamieNeSeX said:
A couple more

jan39.jpg

jan70.jpg

Hey, Miami....are your headlights stuck in the up position or something?? They are always up in your pictures, even in the daylight.

Meeyatch1 said:
Hey, Miami....are your headlights stuck in the up position or something?? They are always up in your pictures, even in the daylight.

No they work, the photgrapher wanted them up, and I usually drive with them on , makes it abit easier for most of the idiots drivers to see you:D :D

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
No they work, the photgrapher wanted them up, and I usually drive with them on , makes it abit easier for most of the idiots drivers to see you:D :D

LOL!! Okay, I was just curious because I know a guy who has his pop-up headlights stuck in the up position (on an MR2) and I was just curious about yours. Thank you!! :)

not the best pic but

here a pic of mine when i picked it up at the shipping Co.

Attachments

• jungnsx2.jpg
    jungnsx2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 4,485
Tebbnsxr said:
Looks good, I like the Blitz wheels. Do they still produce that wheel model??

Thanks for the compliment... I'm not too sure about the production status of that wheel model now but after I ordered them I had to wait for about a month and a half before they arrived...

Here are mine.

Attachments

• ca73.jpg
    ca73.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4,338
and another....

Attachments

• 2028.jpg
    2028.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4,500
I will still have to say that Armandos GP white is the sweetest one I have seen yet.... His car looks so good. It puts my poor stock GP white to shame...

Has anyone with a GPW NSX bought the Type-R wing and painted it body color?? I would be curious how that looks.

Back