• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

Meeyatch1 said:
Has anyone with a GPW NSX bought the Type-R wing and painted it body color?? I would be curious how that looks.

If you wait about 2-3 weeks I should have my car back with the new ww skirts and the DreamzSport NSX-R style painted in white. My car goes into the shop next Monday so hopefully it will all get done quickly and nothing goes wrong. I'm still leaving my roof black for now though so I too am not sure how it will look. I still like the real NSX-R wing though so I hope I like the painted DreamzSport wing when its done.

finally a nice day!!!!!

here's mine, we had a great day and i had some time for my baby................................I hope this works.

Attachments

• whtnsx 013.jpg
    whtnsx 013.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 4,103
i have some more

Attachments

• whtnsx 006.jpg
    whtnsx 006.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 4,045
last one

the s2k is next!

Attachments

• whtnsx 003.jpg
    whtnsx 003.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 3,886
I finally got new shoes!!

Ok, so I only had to wait 3 weeks. Seemed longer for sure. These are Volk GT-C 18/19 with 225/35(18X8) ET +42 & 275/30(19X9.5) ET +37.

The weather has been crappy lately so this is the most sun in a few days. I purchased this setup from Vick at Discount Tire in El Monte, CA. Wheels made it to the east coast in 4 days!!! Great service!! The fronts rub on big dips and on full lock. I will get in there and work the plastic to eliminate/reduce this if possible. No biggie really, as it is only plastic. I also need to get in there and give the coil overs a few turns to bring the car down a inch.

All in all I am very happy with the setup.
DSCN7539.JPG

DSCN7541.JPG

DSCN7535.JPG

dscn7544.jpg

DSCN7547.JPG

One with a little more sun & lowered
DSCN7871.JPG

DSCN7866.JPG

Last edited:
Granted every vehicle I have owned has been on the opposite spectrum. I'm the DARKSIDE of the force. Here be some white dragons!!!

You guys have beautiful cars. Seeing TitaniumsVTEC's '93 GPwhite up close I was very impressed at the color and clean look the NSX exudes in white.

Well done to you all.

Now I shall fade to black.

Here are a couple more pics with some updates like WW skirts, painted center tail lens, DreamSports NSX-R wing, and painted RM front lip. It supposed to rain this weekend so I'll take more pics with my SSR rims later.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Nice cars guys....I just cannot decide between the Wings West sides and the Vinnies/Marga Hills sides for my GPW NSX....argh. :(

NSXnBRLA, What is the light bar in the front? Love the look of the car with those wheels.

Thanks to John for the new rims:

FULL SIZE

Attachments

• nsx_beechweb.jpg
    nsx_beechweb.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 3,748
Last edited:
more.....with Sparco EVO seats and Sparco harness with Dali Cro-Magnon Harness bar
looks pretty cool!

Attachments

• nsx 020b.jpg
    nsx 020b.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3,307
I love the White :cool:

10335nsxlegend1.jpg

10335nsxrear.jpg

10335nsxint3.jpg

10335nsxchanger.jpg

10335truckcar2.jpg

squid2004 said:
I love the White :cool:

I will have to agree. Not my first color of choice originally. However, after owning white for a few months now I really like it. Hides little scratches/blems very well! Unfortunately, it show anything that's not white very easily also. Hit one bug and the damn things sticks out like a sore thumb. Thank God for Meguiar's Quick Detail spray. Go through it like water.

White Power!!!!! I mean, Grand Prix White Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back