• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

cmb said:
here's mine:

cmbcars.jpg

i love white!
cmbc1.jpg

cmbc2.jpg

:D

Nice stable of cars. :D

another shot of mine... in motion:

10335nsxdrive633454444.jpg

:cool:

How do you properly post a picture from the gallery on here?? I want to post my white car as well.

I believe you can enter the url address of your picture into your post. I don't think you can post the same picture twice anymore.

John

Meeyatch1 said:
How do you properly post a picture from the gallery on here?? I want to post my white car as well.
Right click on the photo in the gallery. Choose 'Properties'. Copy the URL (should end in .gif, .jpg or .bmp). Come back here, create a thread/post. Click the 'IMG' button. Paste the photo URL that you copied from the gallery, into the small window that pops up. Click on 'OK'. Submit your post :)

FeetFxr said:
Another white..."92 with some extra "white" added. HRE's are powder coated white and the rear valence is too. Wanting to add WW sides.

Very nice all white combo! I like how yours all flows together really nice! Great job!

Miami: Your white is sweet too - ur cars proves that going w/ a 2 tone black/white scheme can also be pulled off very nicely! props!

rick

Meeyatch1 said:
Thanks White94. :)
You bet! I love that pic, and have a sentimental weakness for your car, I am sure you can see why:
7537DSCN1423-med.JPG

White94 said:
You bet! I love that pic, and have a sentimental weakness for your car, I am sure you can see why:
7537DSCN1423-med.JPG

Mark,

The NSX looks great! Reminds me of back in the day before I came down with the never ending modding disease :D

John

John McCain Racing said:
Mark,

The NSX looks great! Reminds me of back in the day before I came down with the never ending modding disease :D

John

HA, I don't know about 'before the disease'. I just put in new leather, HIDs and an S634. I also have XM, headers, shocks, springs, sways and R-braces on the living room floor. I have to make an appointment w/ Barney as soon as I finally decide on a clutch. Do they make pills for this? I need GFCP detox...

Picture from the local car show this weekend. I didn't win anything but a fellow NSX Prime member did beat me out in his NSX :p

large.jpg

ChrisK said:
Picture from the local car show this weekend. I didn't win anything but a fellow NSX Prime member did beat me out in his NSX :p
Chris,
Side profile shots please. Did you lower the car? I am finalizing the wheel choice among GT3, iForged, and LE37T.
Thanks,
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Chris,
Side profile shots please. Did you lower the car? I am finalizing the wheel choice among GT3, iForged, and LE37T.
Thanks,
Steve

Here is the side profile. It is lowered with Eibach springs on stock shocks. The front rims are 18X7.5" +42 offset and the rear are 19X10" +41 offset. These rims are going up for sale in a little while since I might be selling the NSX.

large.jpg

Hey Armando, it looks good! How goes the repair? Hopefully well.

FeetFxr said:
Another white..."92 with some extra "white" added. HRE's are powder coated white and the rear valence is too. Wanting to add WW sides.
wow!!! ur car look bad ass and slamed what kind of springs/ coilovers???

Back