• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

I've seen this on some of the other boards where owners of a certain color start a thread for pictures of their respective color to create a definitive album. Post all your picts of GPW cars here! I'll start it out...

Attachments

• white2.jpg
    white2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 13,934
I am not sure you want mine next to yours, but here goes. Grand Prix White with Spa Yellow Hood and original black roof.

Attachments

• race pictures 093.jpg
    race pictures 093.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 12,300
Here is mine looking mostly stock. Lots of modifications are underway as we speak. I'll update the picture when it is all done later.
large.jpg

This isn't mine: this is <B>Mothergoose's NSX</B>, which IMHO is one of the sweetest white NSX's; along with NetViper's classic "Tank" pix and the white SOS NSX which demands repects. :)

I totally love the white rims on white NSX's... s-e-x-y

Attachments

• flevo800.jpg
    flevo800.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 12,092
Can I play too??

Sorry...I just couldn't let you guys have all the fun :D:D

Attachments

• caniplay2.jpg
    caniplay2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 11,881
NA1-T,

Other pictures ? especialy front..

I'm in love :eek: Conversion 2002, wheels.. look sweet :)

Regards,

Alex

Where do you buy the WW kit. I looked on their site but didn't see anything for NSX??

Chris from SOS
I love the new look of your car, My son, who thinks the only car to have is Modena, thinks you have done a great job as well. When my kit is on and painted I will put it in a red thread.

Back