• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

Soon to be joining you all soon... with my own version of GPW( grand pearl white :biggrin:)

Should be done by tonight ...

image.jpg

91x, looking fwd to more updates soon.

The joys of forgotten photos while cleaning out your iphone. Hope yinz all have a happy pre-turkey day.

d1f3f86436a68dd0f4a96f88d915755b.jpg

The joys of forgotten photos while cleaning out your iphone. Hope yinz all have a happy pre-turkey day.

d1f3f86436a68dd0f4a96f88d915755b.jpg

The HORROR!!!! 15/16" stock wheels!!!

Ha ha. After carrying an OEM fat five and feeling how feathery light they are, I'll happily stick to 15/16's. When clean and unmarked, they look great to me now. #brainwashedOEM But I did change them out last summer for featherier lighterer 15/16's. :)

de4757edbf64a9378db5cb6b781f62c3.jpg

Last edited:
The HORROR!!!! 15/16" stock wheels!!!

At least they're not chrome......I have two sets making a tower in the corner of my garage:redface:

I will keep them as a souvenir of what my NSXs were like when I bought them....:biggrin:

]

Just finished tonight... I haven't even seen her yet.. They dropped it off for me and my daughter sent me this pic...
image.jpg

Can't wait to get home!!!

Last edited:
My new Front bumber original 2002:smile:

I changed my old Downforce Bumper, for the original,now everything fits perfectly

28lck8g.jpg

Mitch, is that red "rim skins" on your white wheels by any chance? I bought some awhile ago but didn't get around to trying it out on anything yet. It's not wide enough to cover the marks on my daughter's wheels, that's for sure!

Here she is.... Loving it!!!

White rims are next..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
G
Mark
Looks brand new!
Nicely done.
What a timeless design our cars have.

Thank you sir ....I've fallen in love all over again:biggrin:

And yes, we certainly do have timeless cars...
I'll post a thread soon with more pics... The guy did an incredible job!!!

Did the wheels today...

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back