• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

Nice, payam972's NSX and our dear CL65 Captain's NSX are prefect examples on how nice the 02+ wheels look with a pre 02 car, of course, MUST BE LOWERED, MUST BE ON SPACERS (Wheels adaptors)

Cheers to you mate, your wheel fitment is what turned me to 02 wheels with spacers

6e9ed0da.jpg

91a34de1.jpg

440bf6ca.jpg

83629fed.jpg

02+ wheels are my favorite too. Over everything aftermarket.

I like the 02-7 spoke wheels with the right spacers used, but I still like the 95-2001 7-spoke staggered looks.

That looks nice, but I just love how the 02 wheels are concave in the rear. The 97 wheels aren't. They bow out

Very nice. I like the way those Work wheels look.

Thanks, it is ok but it is not the way I really want to...it is not "OMG...that is magnisificent". The black wheels make them look smaller and pushes the car like it would have shorter wheelbase. I'm just woundering what other color would be harmonise better with my current setup...like silver metalic, or any extreme color.....

Thanks, it is ok but it is not the way I really want to...it is not "OMG...that is magnisificent". The black wheels make them look smaller and pushes the car like it would have shorter wheelbase. I'm just woundering what other color would be harmonise better with my current setup...like silver metalic, or any extreme color.....

well I think silver metallic looks good......:biggrin:

IMG_0796.jpg

Back