• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

Here you go as requested close up wheel shot of my custom plasti dip gunmetal.
People have tracked and driven in the rain with plasti dip wheels. 1yr later still holds up great. Try it out for $7.49 a can...

DSC029391.JPG

Here are more shots

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=1391

It does look great. How did you do the "H" logo on the center cap with plastidip?

It does look great. How did you do the "H" logo on the center cap with plastidip?

Dont laugh, but its a Honda Decal, and I cut the outer ring around it. I just smoked out my foglights and turn signal lights. I guess Im just bored. Its not permanent, so its all good and reversible. Think of it as more of a clear bra but black.

Last edited:
Dont laugh, but its a Honda Decal, and I cut the outer ring around it. I just smoked out my foglights and turn signal lights. I guess Im just bored. Its not permanent, so its all good and reversible. Think of it as more of a clear bra but black.

I have no problems with decals. I think it looks good considering the cost! :)

Hey JDMmonkey, I noticed you have a slight bow in your radiator air guides on the bumper in front of the radiator. Make sure the check that your radiator shroud is in the correct place underneath the car. If your scrape it a little bit it can distort and bend the flimsy bumper air guide.

Better late than never....From almost a year ago at Oakes detailing..

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 208
  • nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 214
  • nsx4.jpg
    nsx4.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 222
  • nsx5.jpg
    nsx5.jpg