• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

Pretty nice Steve. Haven't seen your car for about a year now. Like the new shoes. What happened to your front lip spoiler?

Here is a picture of my old ride.

fa13a643.jpg

I sent u the $25 like half a yr ago
and when you didnt get it the first time , I know you are pretty mad with those words so I feel quite offensed so I didnt bother to sent another one after the second time

but now since you reminded me again this time.. I will sent a $25 again.. since the previous ones werent cashed yet

BostonNSX said:
I sent u the $25 like half a yr ago
and when you didnt get it the first time , I know you are pretty mad with those words so I feel quite offensed so I didnt bother to sent another one after the second time

but now since you reminded me again this time.. I will sent a $25 again.. since the previous ones werent cashed yet

I have emails from you stating that you will send it certified mail last year. When I didn't receive it, your other email said that you had sent cash and it wasn't your problem if the postmen had lost it. Well whatever it is, it doesn't matter now. Its just based on principle. I will wait for your cashiers check. Will it be sent certified?

HEY GUYS! LOOKIE! CARS! OOOOOOOHhhh.... Pretty!
fc045215.jpg

O.K., you may have noticed the one on the left isn't an NSX, Hell it isn't even Formula Red,
(The Integra is Milano Red) but since the one on the right IS an NSX (In New Formula RED I might add) It is
ON TOPIC! (unlike your bickering)

Pay the man, get on with it...
SHOW US MORE PICS OF THE AWESOME REDS!

Philip

Back