• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

Here's an updated pictures since I changed my wheels a couple months ago, taken with my crappy cell phone camera.

UpdatedNSXPicture.jpg

As I got her:

196_9626.jpg

Lowered (Bilstein and Dali springs) and with full Wings West kit and color matched roof.

IMG_1032.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking Red NSX. Everything but that antenna :tongue:. Ever thought about getting or replacing it with a shark antenna?

_DSC4527.jpg

I like the way you painted the type R hood.

Is that a red Acura sticker on your rims?

Thanks, I think it adds a nice subtle carbon look to it, you can also see some of the carbon weave though the paint in the right lighting. And the centercaps are actually 06 Civic Si caps sanded and painted red, then I laid down a vinyl logo and sprayed black, then peeled up and clear coated.

Nice looking Red NSX. Everything but that antenna :tongue:. Ever thought about getting or replacing it with a shark antenna?

For some reason I really like the 10ft antenna just because its so ridiculous, totally 90s. :). If I were to change I'd probably go Guppy Attack? Looks nice as well.

Sickkkk pic

NO THIS IS NOT AN OPTIONS, IT'S A DEMAND!! In order for you to hang with us, you have to do it.:biggrin::biggrin:
Man, you are a hardhead! What do I need to do to get you to listen to us? :mad::tongue::biggrin:
Thanks brother but sorta attached to the valence painted red... Likely do a plasti dip see how I feel about it in the spring.

Back