• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

nsx_cc2.jpg

Redbullz - Wheel specs please? Very nicely done! :smile:

Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself. Owner of a 1997 NSX Targa with 26K on the clock. Purchased in March thanks to a lot of advice and research that I did with this forum. Currently stock setup for wheels and tires:

attachment.php

Just received my Work Meister S1R's via Science of Speed (highly recommended vendor!), awaiting fitment with proper drop on KW3 coilovers next week!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1607.jpg
    IMG_1607.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_1664.jpg
    IMG_1664.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_1665.jpg
    IMG_1665.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 336
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself. Owner of a 1997 NSX Targa with 26K on the clock. Purchased in March thanks to a lot of advice and research that I did with this forum. Currently stock setup for wheels and tires:

attachment.php

Just received my Work Meister S1R's via Science of Speed (highly recommended vendor!), awaiting fitment with proper drop on KW3 coilovers next week!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Welcome brother! I'm gonna be waiting for pics with your beast dropped and the new shoes slapped on! What's the spec on the wheels?

Welcome brother! I'm gonna be waiting for pics with your beast dropped and the new shoes slapped on! What's the spec on the wheels?

Thanks man, this forum is incredible, glad to finally be a part of it! The Meister's are Front 17 x 7.5 (+37) R disc / Rear 18 x 9.5 (+35) O disc (Work Japan recs based on OEM calipers). Can't wait to get them fitted. Will post it up next week

Thanks man, this forum is incredible, glad to finally be a part of it! The Meister's are Front 17 x 7.5 (+37) R disc / Rear 18 x 9.5 (+35) O disc (Work Japan recs based on OEM calipers). Can't wait to get them fitted. Will post it up next week

Awesome dude can't wait. Your cars gonna look sweet!

Welcome. Also a 97 R/b owner. I believe there were 46 sold that year. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374844807.213729.jpg

image.jpg

Random picture of my car with the iphone...yes it was a Look Back Syndrome moment.

Back