• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

x3-or.jpg

Last edited:
MarkB said:
Hey Doc, I can't see the pic.

:mad: Dammit......I can perform full mouth reconstruction but I can't link a picture. I think I need to go back to school, or can someone help me here? Is the problem with the host that I'm using?

-TIA

DocL said:
:mad: Dammit......I can perform full mouth reconstruction but I can't link a picture. I think I need to go back to school, or can someone help me here? Is the problem with the host that I'm using?

-TIA

Is it working now? Beautiful car!

x3or.jpg

Shawn.. your car looks great!! At nsxpo it looks .. well.. plain... stock 91 wheels and all... but now... WOW.. she is a beauty!

Ponyboy, nice TE37's. How big are those and how wide is your rear tires? I am waiting for white TE37's my self 18x8.5 and 19x10.5. I ordered 305/30/19 for the rear (Pirelli's).

<B>NA1 #2853</B> : those would be better suited on the Single Samuari thread. :eek:

<B>Ponyboy & prova4re</B> : :eek: :eek: :eek: AWESOME!!! Where are the hi-res versions!?!??! :D

<B>aerodrums</B> : hehee... you got a nice bling bling exotic there! :D

Back