• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Sebring Silver thead

Here are a couple recent ones I like.

108_0836.jpg

108_0834.jpg

'91 Polished Razor with Black Silk Top Hat:D

Attachments

• 7905944-L.jpeg
    7905944-L.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 11,008
  • nsxwi07_01.jpg
    nsxwi07_01.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,509
Last edited:
dave22 said:
:eek: Sebring/Ivory!!!

Those seats are immaculate... are they new?
Hi dave22,

Thanks for the compliments. I was lucky enough to not only find a Sebring Silver, but one of only a few built (6 manual & 3 automatic) with ivory interior, available in 1991 only. I had my seats redone to factory specs in 2001 (10th year anniversary gift), but this time with red stitching. As you can see, the side door panel is in ivory leather as well (like the way they come in Japan). She'll be at NSXPO this year...:D

Ciao... Miléd

More Pictures!

8302Work_Termist_TM1.jpg

8302Silver_Side.jpg

8302Silver_Front.jpg

All cars look great. Iam starting to like the look of the silver roof. Might have to paint mine. :cool: Black or silver roof? hummmm. :confused:

I'm thinking about painting my roof black again.

Every time I see Miled's Sebring Silver/Ivory it amazes me how clean that car is. :eek:

Here are some pics of my 93 NSX.

26no1-04.jpg

26no1-10.jpg

26no1-13.jpg

26no1-14.jpg

Mike

Mike,

Your car looks GREAT with the 02 lower valance and sides! I have the 02 lower valance sitting in my garage collecting dust. I think its time to drop it off at the paint shop. Very nice car, well done and clean! What exhaust do you have installed on the car? Comptech? The exhaust tips look great!

Paul said:
Mike,

Your car looks GREAT with the 02 lower valance and sides! I have the 02 lower valance sitting in my garage collecting dust. I think its time to drop it off at the paint shop. Very nice car, well done and clean! What exhaust do you have installed on the car? Comptech? The exhaust tips look great!

Yes, it is a Comptech exhaust...

Thanks,

Mike

MikeC_587 said:
Yes, it is a Comptech exhaust...

Thanks,

Mike

Looks great Mike.

Are you running the SSR wheels? And how do you like the exhaust?

ChrisK said:
His is the 02 sides. Looks great Mike. I like what you are doing to your NSX.

Chris... Thanks... I took some styling ques(sp) from you...

Mike

Da Hapa said:
Looks great Mike.

Are you running the SSR wheels? And how do you like the exhaust?

Yes, they are... Front - 17x7.5 +42 offset Rear - 18x9.5 +50 offset

I like the Comptech exhaust alot, not too loud... just right...

Mike

Last edited:
well, if you can't beat 'em...join 'em!!! You can't beat Sebring Sliver!!!

So hopefully I'll be picking up a bone stock 92 on Saturday!!!:biggrin:

Can't wait to post some pics after it's in my driveway!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

SennaPerfected said:
Hi dave22,

Thanks for the compliments. I was lucky enough to not only find a Sebring Silver, but one of only a few built (6 manual & 3 automatic) with ivory interior, available in 1991 only. I had my seats redone to factory specs in 2001 (10th year anniversary gift), but this time with red stitching. As you can see, the side door panel is in ivory leather as well (like the way they come in Japan). She'll be at NSXPO this year...:D

Ciao... Miléd

Stunning.
As always- absolutely brilliant! The REALLY unbelievable stuff is in the details. Trust me the little things done to this car would melt your brain... (Like the Honda/Bose tape deck door)

to see it in person is to notice that this truely is an American type S

Take care,

Philip

Back