• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Sebring Silver thead

FINALLY!!! Picked her up last Saturday!!!:biggrin:

Can't wait to get her looking as good as some of yours....starting with rims and Bilsteins:eek:

Attachments

• m23.jpg
    m23.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,015
91 X said:
FINALLY!!! Picked her up last Saturday!!!:biggrin:

Can't wait to get her looking as good as some of yours....starting with rims and Bilsteins:eek:

Hi

Congrats..looks like that little dude with the yellow shirt in your avatar has stolen your rims :biggrin:

I have Bilstein's on mine and they are good. I have the 1994 rims but will go for HP EVo's in Hyper Silver Black or the SS option in 2006. Do you have any rims in mind?

Regards

martin said:
Hi

Congrats..looks like that little dude with the yellow shirt in your avatar has stolen your rims :biggrin:

I have Bilstein's on mine and they are good. I have the 1994 rims but will go for HP EVo's in Hyper Silver Black or the SS option in 2006. Do you have any rims in mind?

Regards
Yeah, the little guy put those Volks on my last X then sold her:eek: :biggrin: :wink:

I like the Volk GT-U (see little guy) Ro_ja formula 7's(don't make anymore)
and love the look and price of the HP's you like...

13146nsxrear.jpg

13146nsxdrop.jpg

13146nsx1.jpg

Just wanted to bump the SS thread so I could see some more!

Hmmm..the tint looks pretty good on your car. What % did you go with? Maybe I'll get that done....
I'll take more pics when I install my downforce NSX-R wing and new lip.

DrVolkl said:
Hmmm..the tint looks pretty good on your car. What % did you go with? Maybe I'll get that done....
I'll take more pics when I install my downforce NSX-R wing and new lip.

thanks...tint finishes off the F 16 look:cool: :biggrin:

the car came with the rear already tinted dark...Needs to be re-done soon though, starting to fade a bit:frown:
I had the sides done last week in medium...50%

post some pix soon:smile:

great pix!!! Car looks great!!!

I don't know how you all get use to driving on the wrong side though:biggrin: :wink: j/k

A couple more from the weekend. It's 1991 all over again with my NSX and my buddies 300ZX Twin Turbo. I also grabbed a shot of my car next to a G35c, just to get an idea of just how low and exotic the NSX looks.
131461991.jpg

13146nsxvsg2.jpg

I can't believe I've never posted on this thread... either that or i'm blind

the ad picture before i bought her
8071fc2f7f20_orig-med.jpg

2 years later...
8071P1010654a-med.jpg

8071P1010656a-med.jpg

x

cool, VBNSX.:cool: looks like you got yourself a silver go kart:biggrin:

btw, where did you get those clear sidemarkers:confused: :eek:

i need sum dem:tongue:

Here are some new pics with the new Volks SF Challenge that I bought last December 2005.

792910NSX121605b.jpg

792912NSX121605.jpg

79294NSX121605b.jpg

79298NSX1216051.jpg

79296NSX1216051.jpg

Mike

VBNSX said:
clear side markers:

http://www.clearcorners.com/products/acura/nsx1/

looks like he's raised his price over the years... my gawd their overpriced.. :mad:

cheers,
x

yeah:frown: I was hoping you found another vendor...I don't need them that bad:eek: I could get a new exhaust for what they want for those things:tongue:

MikeC_587 said:
Here are some new pics with the new Volks SF Challenge that I bought last December 2005.

79296NSX1216051.jpg

Mike

car looks great, Mike!!! Love that color combo (gunmetal on silver):cool: :wink:

BTW, just curious, did you get a front plate ticket or do you just like it on???:redface:

91 X said:
car looks great, Mike!!! Love that color combo (gunmetal on silver):cool: :wink:

BTW, just curious, did you get a front plate ticket or do you just like it on???:redface:

Thanks... Yeah, I received several tickets... So, I decided to go with a front plate... Someday I would like to develop a James Bond motorized front plate...

Mike

Back