• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Sebring Silver thead

hehehhe...., guess I'll kick this one off..,

fb65a516.jpg

Got to support the Silver thread. Here is a complete representation of all different shades of silver (Sebring, Kaiser, Silver Stone) all in one row.

fad3370b.jpg

Sears Point Raceway

fad336f9.jpg

Old picture with a different set of wheels

fb75337e.jpg

Ok, here's another angle of silver row.

Otto

Attachments

• silver_nsxs_2.jpg
    silver_nsxs_2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 4,680
And here's a recent photo of my silver X.

Otto

Attachments

• pict4142.jpg
    pict4142.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 4,572
Hi

Micha posted a picture of Gheba's X X. Here is my car..looks like Gheba's X X you say? Well it is :)

Regards

Attachments

• img_2144.jpg
    img_2144.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4,656
Geesh, I love this color! Beautiful cars! I just cannot decide between getting a pre-95 sebring silver and a 95+ red NSX-T. If they only made the 95+ in sebring.

Micha: Nicely exectuted! What is your rim/tire size and suspension setup? TIA.

Here's mine:

vbnsx.jpg

vbnsx2.jpg

vbnsx3.jpg

vbnsx4.jpg

Here are a couple others not taken by me:

silvernsx2.jpg

silvernsx1.jpg

Is the front NSX in the garage on casters? It looks higher then the rest plus it's tough to park that close to the wall :D

The NSX on the right side of the garage is now mine.

I always wanted to see a pic of all three in that garage. I understand the garage is now empty of NSXs. Perhaps not for long?

Is the front NSX in the garage on casters? It looks higher then the rest plus it's tough to park that close to the wall

Its on jack stands. :) We sprayed the floor with water, waited for it to freeze and pushed it into the corner!

Actually, we used wheel dollys to move the NSX into the back.

Last edited:
Hey Kenric, are you still looking to buy another NSX in the spring, or maybe an F355?

I will probably drive mine today. I don't think I'm going to store it this winter, just start it every week or so and drive it as much as I can.

Did I mention it has 10000 miles on it since I bought it!

And mine:

2002 rear valance. 2002 Acura emblem on painted center section. DreamzSport CF Type-R copy wing.

Attachments

• nsx 001.jpg
    nsx 001.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 4,211
Last edited:
Back