• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

Re: schone's Auto

Kenny York said:
Halo,
Ich bin von Brig aber ich wonne in Houston, TX. Ich war 4 jahre alt wenn ich bin in die USA. So hoffentlich kannst du meine schrift verstanden :) Hast do meh foto's von dein auto? Es seit super aus!
ciao,
Kenny

Gruezi Kenny,
danke für deine Komplimenten! :D

You can find more photos here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24064

tschuss
g.

We finally got some nice weather here in the Northeast this weekend so that means it's time to go for a drive......

fa7bf151.jpg

fa7be6d5.jpg

I used to haveea 98 black with only 18,000 miles and the dealership wrecked it when they decided to go play around with some one else car but now i have o spa yellow 03

Just bought a Canon A70 Powershot and was fiddling with it. I don't have anything fancy on my car, but I still love it. This makes the stock wheels look so small compared to others that I have seen. It is time to save up.

Attachments

• nsx low left back.jpg
    nsx low left back.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 5,516
one more I liked

Attachments

• nsx left back.jpg
    nsx left back.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 5,475
Great thread! My car will be going through some changes, but here is the "Pre-Winter Work" shot... <p>

x1.jpg

Jam if your ever running around in Summerlin lets get together. Im at Bears Best golf course all the time right next to ya in Sienna.

ZRO260B4U said:
Last one:

Are the Rims Advan Kreuzers? Can you tell me the size offset etc I really like them.

Back