• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

nosboy4life said:
I used to haveea 98 black with only 18,000 miles and the dealership wrecked it when they decided to go play around with some one else car but now i have o spa yellow 03

Okay...I have to know the full story behind that one. Please explain, or PM me the details. I too had a problem with the dealer joyriding my Belina Black NSX....

had to bump the Berlina Black thread

my new and improved Black on Black(lowered and tinted)

'91 Berlina Black(with pearl blue clear coat)

Attachments

• mison2.jpg
    mison2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 6,348
Re: had to bump the Berlina Black thread

91 X said:
my new and improved Black on Black(lowered and tinted)

'91 Berlina Black(with pearl blue clear coat)

Huh, you have pearl blue clear coat? How does that work on a blk car? I'm curious how that looks...

Regards,
- Z

Yeah...the original owner had it done...I guess just to be a lil bit different then the rest of the black X's...I would probably not have had it done myself, to keep it stock color, but I wasn't going to let it deter me from buying a very well maintained '91 black on black with 52K on it...

You can only see it in direct sunlight or under the lights of a gas station or stadium lights at night...If I was parked next to another black NSX in the shade or on a overcast day, you wouldn't notice a difference...The new Bimmers have a color called "carbon black" with the same type of look..
I'll try to post a pic of it in direct sunlight, but it is hard to tell from more then 5 feet away...I'll take a close up..

Please do, I'd really like to see what it looks like!
Thanks
- Z

I'll try....here is from 15 feet away in direct sunlight....hard to tell still....

Attachments

• blue1.jpg
    blue1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 5,704
here is close up, looking down.....it is still kinda hard to tell...

Attachments

• blue2.jpg
    blue2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 5,564
7000th view of this thread

I just wanted to be lucky number 7000:D :p :cool:

BTW, could you tell by the pictures, Z???

Re: 7000th view of this thread

91 X said:
I just wanted to be lucky number 7000:D :p :cool:

BTW, could you tell by the pictures, Z???

I can slightly tell. But maybe because I'm looking for some blue. Looks really clean btw! :D bling bling :cool:

Well, where have I been:

Unfortunately I don't have a pic of the Blade NSX that I might not have previously posted. Lets see:

Attachments

• dsc00881.jpg
    dsc00881.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 6,292
Blades, bout time:D Car looks sweet...For some reason I always thought the car in your avitar was yours:D

Need to post some better pics of your X, I wanna see the whole thing...:p

91 X said:
Blades, bout time:D Car looks sweet...For some reason I always thought the car in your avitar was yours:D

Need to post some better pics of your X, I wanna see the whole thing...:p

Really?!?! Well, I wish I owned the JGTC '01 Mobil1 NSX. It had a great performance for '01. I wonder if anyone in the US has a true JGTC car. Doubt it. I have other pics that are on different posts. I will try and repost if possible.

BladesNSX said:
Really?!?! Well, I wish I owned the JGTC '01 Mobil1 NSX. It had a great performance for '01. I wonder if anyone in the US has a true JGTC car. Doubt it. I have other pics that are on different posts. I will try and repost if possible.

well, ok...not really...hence the :D just givin you sh!t for not posting any pics of your sled:p

now...lets see some pics of that bad ass berlina black X:cool:

91 X said:
well, ok...not really...hence the :D just givin you sh!t for not posting any pics of your sled:p

now...lets see some pics of that bad ass berlina black X:cool:

Attachments

• doh-poster-01.jpg
    doh-poster-01.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 5,009
DSC_0027.JPG

This was from the December Orlando meet under Doc Chin.

JoseJA1979 said:
What kind of wheels are those?

Work Rezax II...Pretty sick, huh?

My favorite rim..too bad they only come in 18's on up:(

my baby

JNS chiming in for down south

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 4,737
Back