• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

attachment.php

What's black and white and driven all over? Our 1991 Berlina Black is now a panda, thanks to Bourbon Street Wraps here in the greater Phoenix area. We're delighted — this is the color scheme we wanted in the first place.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 5D3_8889.jpg
    5D3_8889.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 4,626
I'm gonna quote that schmaltzy Savage Garden song here...

I knew I loved you before I met you.

This is literally the NSX I kept seeing in my dreams a few years ago. What are the wheel/tire specs that you're running in these photos?

Recently washed waxed, polished, sealed....

nsx31.jpg

nsx30.jpg

nsx32.jpg

I'm gonna quote that schmaltzy Savage Garden song here...

I knew I loved you before I met you.

This is literally the NSX I kept seeing in my dreams a few years ago. What are the wheel/tire specs that you're running in these photos?

Thanks

18x7.5 25 offset 215/35/18
19x10.5 35 offset 275/30/19

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

And this is how it looked when I bought it..... FYI, steer clear of anything made of fiberglass.... Even the downforce rocker panels I have. No Bueno.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 3,190
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 3,182
Day 1...car needs a profession paint detail, will look much better...

- - - Updated - - -
And this is how it looked when I bought it..... FYI, steer clear of anything made of fiberglass.... Even the downforce rocker panels I have. No Bueno.

Your car has definitely come a long way... I agree with your last statement. I'm eventually getting 02+ OEM sideskirts... I hate fiberglass

- - - Updated - - -

:frog: eyes.

attachment.php

Fat tires...love it! 275 rear tire [MENTION=30115]nsxsn[/MENTION]?

Crappy cell pics but 'tever..

New wing, sides, 02+ val

Enjoy[/QUOTE

I found this pic while doing some research on some new wheels...would anyone be able to confirm what wheels they are? They look like the Enkei GTC01...but I am not sure.

Back