• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Southern California Dinner Meets

I went to the last two get-togethers at NSX Modified and had a complete BLAST! 30+ NSX's along with a few Ferraris showed up. It happens every second Thursday of each month and is organized by Alex Vizcarra. The agenda covers a raffle, tech talk, and dinner. I won a Monster Flow intake at the first meet!

I encourage all SoCal NSXer's to go - the site of NSX's outnumbering all other cars on the street is incredible.

James from Axis wheels brought out his Ferrari 360 Modena at the last meet!

To find out more, go to:
http://southwest.nsxca.org/

It was a blast! Networking with other NSXers are always entertaining. It was just a funny site to see all the NSX owner around the Yellow Modena 360. That makes the NSXes look like a bunch of RX7's.

It was nice to have Ken Shepley from Honda engineering development team. Mark Johnson was very generous to raffle out some shiney stuff. These are not cheap give-aways btw.

The restaurant parking lot was an awesome site. All in all, it was a great event!

Chris

Hey don't forget about Wayne's yellow 355!
That make 2 yellow F-cars on our gathering.

I agree, it was a great fun. My favorite part is when we're ripping down Beach Blvd. to get to the restaurant. It feels like you are in Formula 1 I swear....imagine 25+ NSX'S going down a street screeming at 8000rpm.........
It was fun indeed.

Man, I'm getting more upset by the minute that I didn't go. Sounds way cool. Maybe I'll try going to the next month's meeting.

BTW, I need some arm twisting to get me to join the club. Is it REALLY worth it?

Yes! I won an airfilter worth more than my membership fee at my first meeting so I felt a little obligated to join!
smile.gif
BTW - you don't have to be a member to go the meet.

Also, you get tires from Discount tires Direct at wholesale if you are a member.

Membership is only $40.

I'm in.

And I thought there was no activity in L.A.

------------------
94 Red & Tan NSX. One of 35 made that year.

Back