• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ford GT Pricing

I wonder what the markup is gonna be, my guess is they will be up around 200k to drive one home.

Saw the car at Starbucks this weekend--until you see it in real life I wouldn't judge this car. It is extremely low to the ground. Be ready for lots of attention, stares, and questions. This car was stopping traffic, litterally.

I would like to have on in the future.

Good Luck

ravi

Sounds like the GT will be a steal at the forementioned price, too bad the average layman probably won't get a shot at buying one unless--as poet and vegasnsx inferred--you've got deep pockets or inside connections. :(

Guess I'll have to be content with this for now.

Get a call tonight, its the Ford dealership that I'm on the waiting list for a GT with. The salesman says that he has been told that starting bids on the GT are at $240,000...:eek: :eek:

You read right, no BS.

I said "are you kidding, where are you getting these #'s from ?"

He said that what his GM told him the market is showing and other dealers are being offered, I said "not with me it isn't."

Anyhew, delivery is supposed to be in June

Tom Larkins said:
The salesman says that he has been told that starting bids on the GT are at $240,000...:eek: :eek:
Doesn't surprise me, I expect the final sell price to go much higher than that too--at least for the initial orders. I wager there is enough demand from independently wealthy, aging diehard American car enthusiasts to keep the prices high for some time. I only wish Ford would increase production so some of the cars can find their way to younger fans (with smaller pockets), instead of ending up in private collections and museums.

Back