• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Silverstone Nsx Thread

keeping the thread alive :)

IMAG0566[1].jpg

These wheels do not exist but they should.

Polished NA1 R in 17/18. mixing the old with the new.

with the Silverstone, imo, very scary lol.

Attachments

• r wheels web.jpg
    r wheels web.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,243
Last edited:
^I beg to differ good sir. The 02 sides, rear and bugeyes are reasons enough for me NOT to get an 02+, IMO that is...

Last edited:
Brylek I am glad you own a Silverstone. Whenever a hot chick asks me what my car looks like I pull out a brylek photo and say "this... this is my car".

Brylek I am glad you own a Silverstone. Whenever a hot chick asks me what my car looks like I pull out a brylek photo and say "this... this is my car".

Thank you, thank you :). Why would I want any other color? :D

BTW, the second picture I just posted wasn't taken by me. An old friend that I haven't seen in 5+ years contacted me not too long ago saying that he is a photographer, he likes to shoot cars and he would love to do my car just to have it in his portfolio.

Here are 2 more from him:

9375144918_778153db93_c.jpg

9372357711_814e985118_c.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to keep this thread alive. I have been searching for what front lip/side combos to go with. All the lip kit threads barely have any silverstones in there! Besides the first page, this whole thread is mainly 02+ OE sides and rear.

Anybody but with a SS have Wings West front and sides with 02 rear? Or Shine type-1 front with Wings west side? That is kindve what I'm thinking about.

Looks good but you really need a lip. Looks out of proportion without one.

I've had a lip on it. Even the stock one. I was looking for one not too tall. Dahli had one but does not sell it anymore. When you look at it from the side its even. I don't like the overhang of the lip by too much. By then I would want sideskirts, a rear valence, and then a whole body kit. Plus the front clears a lot of bumps and humps for now. Thanks for the sugguestion. I am still hunting for the right one.

Last edited:
I've had a lip on it. Even the stock one. I was looking for one not too tall. Dahli had one but does not sell it anymore. When you look at it from the side its even. I don't like the overhang of the lip by too much. By then I would want sideskirts, a rear valence, and then a whole body kit. Plus the front clears a lot of bumps and humps for now. Thanks for the sugguestion. I am still hunting for the right one.

what about the shine lip? It does actually even effect the aero of the car. I am much lower than you with a lip, in Boston of all places where there isn't a single level driveway or street, and I still manage by simply going up and down at angles. It can't be that bad. :D

anyway I don't want to be pushy. Just an opinion. Obviously I love the color and wheels.

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I considered that lip for a bit. I actually like the downforce front lip, but it seems to be only for the 02 and up. Just keeping my eye open for the right one. Most places I drive it clears, but there is always a spot here or there that will get me. Thanks. I like the color and wheels too. Ha ha you got me shopping online for car parts now.

- - - Updated - - -

Ninja response in a different thread? haha I like almost all the colors.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0342.jpg

Back