• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Silverstone Nsx Thread

Blackstar said:
Here's my 03

:eek:

Blackstar, can you post more pics? I'm considering an '04 NSX (or '05 if its still the same body style) in silver/black but want to see more pics before I order.

I want more pics of the front if possible (in different angles). Hehe.. thanks!

Well, we'll chime in. Here's our '02 now with Eibachs, 18/19 Racing Hart CR's painted front lip and Mugen rear wing.

*$#ing imagestation........doesn't want to link any more.

We'll try another company:

DSCF0014.jpg

Sorry,

Ben

And a few more

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

Last edited:
beckertb: That's one nice 02. I like the subtle changes such as the painted lip, simple drop, and tasteful wheels. Makes it one stunning X! Where's the red one?

Thanks NSX01 -

Unfortunately my 2000 Esprit had to go. The cost to maintain both was too high. I might either go for an Elise or sell everything and get a 360 Ferrari.

For now... my NSX is suiting me just fine.

NSX01: Yes, that's my Heffner supercharged Viper in the garage bay.

Ryry: The paint is OE except that on the rear spoiler and front lip. It must be the lighting that makes it look different in some of the pix.

93B: The red one is in the garage. I'll get it out and take a few pix next to the '02 with its new look this Spring.

Ben

First Day of Spring

First day of spring, top off looking across at the state house and Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD. Ok, I still had the heat cranked up;)

annapolis.jpg

inexcess,
That's an excellent picture of your NSX. I just got a new Silverstone this weekend. Are there very many of us Silverstoners out there?? I'll try an post some photos, although mine is just a stock NSX. I did think potential buyers may want to see what a stock one looks like. I looked at all the "color" threads when making my decision. We must keep the Silverstones photo'd and keep the thread alive!! Congrats on a nice looking car inexcess!!! Take care.
Doc C

Doc C said:
inexcess,
That's an excellent picture of your NSX.

Thanks very much!

I just got a new Silverstone this weekend.

Congratulations!, It's a great car.

Are there very many of us Silverstoners out there??

Since it was introduced in 2000 there can't be many although I think it's pretty popular at least on the east coast. I don't have any production numbers. Up through the current year I would guess less than 100 or there abouts in the US.

04 Silverstone

Here is my 04

Attachments

• dsc00004.jpg
    dsc00004.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 2,466
more photo

Attachments

• dsc00005.jpg
    dsc00005.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,424
more photos

Attachments

• dsc00003.jpg
    dsc00003.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 2,276
stock Silverstone Nsx Thread

The day my new baby arrived, and my other silver baby was pushed to the street. :smile:

DSC00566.jpg

mackash said:
-Beckertb
Your car looks amazing :eek: What wing is that on your car?

It's a Mugen CF wing. I just don't care for the look of raw carbon so we painted it. My body guy said it pained him as he was sanding--as the finish on the piece was very nice.

Happy motoring,

Ben

A couple of the posts above had calipers painted bronze. Is that stock on newer NSXs?

Back