• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Silverstone Nsx Thread

THonda said:
SSR3.JPG

woah what kind of rims are those and can we get a different angle?!?! :D:D:D

thanks
-e

Ko-nsx your car looks great, I was wondering what you used to lower your car and by how much. Also are you still happy with your wings west kit ,I was thinking of doing the same thing but I don't know if I would get tired of the look. Thanks Wade

My ride....

Attachments

• side4.jpg
    side4.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,257
here's my baby

This is how my NSX looked when I first got it - the only mod I had done was the re-siting of the front number plate
new4.jpg

This one shows the original rear end before I upgraded the bumper, lower valance and exhaust
new2.jpg

Note the dark 'Solaris' coloured wheels
new1.jpg

Here's another shot of it when I first got it
new3.jpg

Coombe 2003 - nice shot of me really hitting the apex!
coombe1.jpg

same shot photoshopped to remove the number plate which really spoils the look of the car IMO
coombe2a.jpg

me pulling away from a Prelude at Combe
coombe5.jpg

this pic really shows how low the car sits with the H&R sport lowering springs on the lower perch of the Bilstein shocks
coombe3.jpg

another nice shot accentuating how low the car was that day
coombe4a.jpg

here you can see the JDM Type-R floor mats (only $700 a pair), Gruppe M gear knob (yes, I have a very small knob)
Momo quick release steering wheel and JDM Honda Navigation Pod with the Alpine 6.5" LCD screen for the Navigation system & DVD output (the screen is going to make way for some gauges instead)
int1.jpg

here's mine and Dale's cars parked up together at Donington
dude_n_dale2.jpg

dude_n_dale.jpg

dude_n_dale3.jpg

here you can see the effect of the wheel refurb I had done in Sebring Silver to match the bodywork
I also had the H in the centre caps done in red too rather than black
wheel1.jpg

here you can see the missing 2 wheel studs which I sheared off at Bedford and also the blistering of the paint from the heat of my excessive braking (this is a rear wheel - you should see the fronts!)
wheel2.jpg

here it is on my driveway with my daily driver - the S2000
drive4-800.jpg

here's me giving it some at the Nurburgring Nordschleife
darren2.jpg

darren10.jpg

darren11.jpg

darren13.jpg

darren5.jpg

darren9.jpg

I'm thinking that car may be kaiser or sebring instead of silverstone. But it does matter. So you have more shots or the "nsx 1's" wheels? The 2 silvers look nice side by side.

Thought i'd revive the thread with some fresh pics.

Attachments

• nite pics with wheels 010 (Custom).jpg
    nite pics with wheels 010 (Custom).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,014
  • river road run 11-6 016 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 016 (Custom).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 938
  • wheel alignment 030 (Custom).jpg
    wheel alignment 030 (Custom).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 955
KO

One of my favorite NSX's on the board.
You make it very tempting to get that Cantrell kit on my car.

ctrlaltdelboy said:
nice thread revivial :wink:

I know I kind of crashed this Silverstone thread earlier on in error with some pics of my Sebring, but what the heck, I guess y'all won't mind me posting a few more :biggrin:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

37558311-L.jpg

37558286-L.jpg

darren10.jpg

brunt-sept05_010.jpg

really good photos, almost killed this dial-up connection!!!!!

can someone pls post some pics of a silverstone NSX with the matching silver leather interior?? I'm dying to get one of these nsx's...... how rare are they?

Thanks,
enkrypt3d

Back