• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VeilSide Fortune Model NSX

Swifty
Thanks for all the information. I have alot of questions and would like to speak with you, can you email me a number to contact you.

Have you guys done any high speed testing, How does it handle, etc?

I think everything about the kit is just beautiful.

Any chance for more practical pictures of the car? The wheel tuck does not help the look here, and no picture I've seen looks well taken. When can we expect to see a detailed photograph in broad daylight without female decoration. I feel that for such a coveted car, there have been few decent photos taken. And IMO, that yellow looks horrible!:(

unfortunatly i'm not the best photographer out there, having taken photography 13 years ago (with a D+) i rely upon the point and shoot digital cameras.

We will be getting some images of the car with out the spot lights, and minus the girls. I'll be sure to post em up as soon as thats available.

Swifty949 said:
As for the wheels being tucked in, the car at the show was running on Ground Zero Air Suspension. If your not familar with the brand, they are one of the few Air Suspension with a tunable shock assembly built inside the air canister. This allows you to race with it. With normal ride height the wheels will not be tucked in so much.

What more can you tell me about these? Is there a set up that is NSX specific? All I can find is this. And it is Australian, not Japanese.

The nsx lambo door kit can be bought at

http://www.garage-tiara.com

Veilside do great bodykits generally (especially after the 350z ones-beautiful!). Again, the nsx one is hideous.
From the doors back, it needs to be redone. It doesn't flow at all. I know veilside can do much better.

Last edited:
The site says you should pay up front $2616.47 US, and the kit will take 3 to 6 weeks to make.

click on this link to translate
http://babelfish.altavista.com/urlt.../http://www.jttk.zaq.ne.jp/zegsis/special.htm

load this link to the [Translate a Web page box]
http://www.garage-tiara.com/top.htm

scroll down to this pic
garu-kit.jpg

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27896

this was my original thread

It can? I spent 10 minutes getting lost in its irrelevant flashes. Is there a more direct link?

That is what the 'skip' icon, located at the bottom of the page is for! ;) Then press the 'enter' button, then scroll down the right hand side of the page until you get to the hinge and click on it. 2min tops ;)

edit; or simply look above, 5seconds tops:p

I'm a little undecided if I like this kit. I'm still looking for more pictures of different angles of the car before I make my decision. I agree it looks exotic. However, I also agree with Hondaholic in that I'm a little disappointed that it didn't retain any NSX styling cues. The comptech widebody was always my favorite kit because it enhanced the lines of the car...sorta like getting implants. This kit, with it's quasi-exotic look reminds me of a kit car. I wouldn't want to disguise that fact that the car is an NSX.

This kit is like getting not just implants, but a face lift, nose job, cheek implants, chin job, and tummy tuck thrown in for good measure. Hell, it's the Jennifer Grey syndrome...(actress in Dirty Dancing/Ferris Beuller that got surgery and basically ruined her career because no one recognized her anymore).

3card said:
when do you think the kit will be on the market. i want,now

Is that in reference to the aero kit or the door kit? It's getting a little off topic, so your question is not clear to me. The aero kit will arrive approximatly this summer. The door kit is in prototype, w/o a DOA from the company we use.

I honestly can't understand so many positive comments about this body kit and so many negative ones about the HSC.

The color is a custom color mix, that was painted in house at Veilside Japan, so unfortunatly there is no code available.

there is a code available they just dont want to give it to you ;)
otherwise when repair time comes, how do you match?

Design cue hint, make the rear fenders wider than the front fenders (maybe its the pics)

The wheels are veilside items.

VeilSide said:
Thank you, for viewing this post. We are VeilSide USA. We have released a new body kit, specificaly for the NSX. The Fortune style dramatically changes the look of the original car. We have completed such models for MR-S and Supra in the past. We believe the NSX to be a true high-end sports car, and the Fortune model elevates the vehicle to a supercar status.
But, we would like to hear what the owners of NSX's think of our newest product. Please post freely, we regard your opinions highly.

Best regards,

Katsu Azuma
VeilSide USA
NSX.jpg

Awesome kit, just wondering though, what kind of wheels are those? Size? Offset? Thanks

A few of the magazines here in japan have run some features on the door operating mechanisim it looks like they will be offering automatic opening doors, Seen it on a few cars here now.

For over $2600 it should do more than just open the door automaticly
I think you would have to take into account development cost ( the hinge area was blocked out in photos!) low volume sales, manufacturing, pneumatic parts/ electrical parts and the compresser that runs them, then price isn't so bad. If automatically opening scissor style doors are your thing of course ;)

I personally don,t care for this kit too much.The front fenders look wider than the rear.I would take the sos cantrell wide body first & save money. I do like the front bumper,though.

Back