• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VeilSide Fortune Model NSX

speedracer said:
I personally don,t care for this kit too much.The front fenders look wider than the rear.I would take the sos cantrell wide body first & save money. I do like the front bumper,though.

The reason they look larger is due to the photos. In person it looks a lot better balanced.

Trying to find an NSX on the road is hard,
Trying to find a Veilside NSX will be the hardest.
This is one unique, hot lookin' car..

I wasn't sure if anyone posted these pics yet. They are from a magazine in Japan.

60497.jpg
60494.jpg

I love this kit personally. My teammate has the Ver 3. Veilside kit for his 350z. He wins numerous shows and I feel that when I get my NSX, this is the kit that I will be purchasing. What is the turn around time for this kit comming from Japan? Do you have a US car to display this kit?

Wind tunnel testing & Cd?

Is this kit purely cosmetic?

Has it been tested for lift, and if so, what are the numbers?

Does it change the NSX's Cd?

I think these are good questions, and far too often overlooked. I saw the video of Vielside's R34 top speed run, and I wonder if they'd be willing to put this body kit through that kind of abuse. Would it even be safe at high speeds?

As Porsche realised with the 917 that would literally lift off the ground and move over a lane at 250mph, what looks aerodynamic isn't always the case. That sloping rear deck looks like it could cause increased lift if it wasn't for the big wing. What's the story?

Matt

PoohBEAR said:
Okay, I am in the opposite end to the "liking" issue. For my personal taste, I say ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! SOS kits looks better!!!!! It looks toooo much like my sister's celica... again, ewwwwwwww!!!!:(
i agree with you for the price of that kit i would rather listen to the nice sound of a blow off valve

MMM... looks really cool!! But I am not sure I would want to lose the looks of the NSX to gain those looks. The NSX is so beautiful by itself, to remove it seems a crime. Maybe one stock and one with the kit in my garage!! lol, i wish

The cost of the kit is nothing. Getting it installed correctly is where I see the money going. Living in Ohio, I don't trust many to get it right. Have you seen the ricers' cars around here? Geeesh, terrible jobs.

I was wondering because I'm getting this kit in the winter what color do you prefer the car with? I have 2 choices a ferrari f150 red or the factory blue which I think is long island pearl I think? Thanks and please help me on this one

Back