• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear End Collision NSX

Thank you all for the response! Bryan

I will update everyone after this is settled.

[This message has been edited by NSX_PDX (edited 19 December 2001).]

[This message has been edited by NSX_PDX (edited 20 December 2001).]

Bryan...

Please speak with an attorney. Based on your description of your injuries, some ailment, e.g., spine, could manifest itself later on, after you have signed off on a settlement.

Bryan,

Without a doubt...first thing tomorrow find a lawyer.

Also, stop writing anything about this case in public. Don't do it.

You might have injuries that won't be manifested until later and there's no reason why you should have to do all this research.

There's no reason to feel ashamed about being prudent and having proper representation.

Please trust me on this. FIND A LAWYER NOW.

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
Looking for 76-79 Honda Accords

NOOOOOOOOOO dont get a lawyer. uhhhhhh.... What has this society come too, people like you are making them rich. mmmmmmm....Let big corporate companies take advantage of you. Also dont go to a chiropracter, uhhhhhhh....your NSX only has a minor accident, its only a bent frame, "dont try to weasel out of it." Your not really hurt at all, just a concussion, whiplash...duuuuuhhhh

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jimbo:
Bryan,

Without a doubt...first thing tomorrow find a lawyer.

Also, stop writing anything about this case in public. Don't do it.

You might have injuries that won't be manifested until later and there's no reason why you should have to do all this research.

There's no reason to feel ashamed about being prudent and having proper representation.

Please trust me on this. FIND A LAWYER NOW.

-Jim

Do EXACTLY as Jim says. Your posts can be edited down to show only the topic. You can inform us all about how everything went AFTER the fight it is over.

Glad to hear you are OK. Cars can be replaced.

Cordially,
John Richards

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 20 December 2001).]

Back