• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pinnacle car care products ??

one of the local detail shop outlets here (Palm Beach Co, FL) carries all the major brands, but their website seems to favor the PINNACLE line of products.

Specifically,
- PINNACLE Souveran wax -- for darker colors
- PINNACLE Paste Glaz -- for lighter colors
- PINNACLE Signature Series wax -- for metallic paints

Any folks with experience with this line ?? I rated pretty good in the recently published "wax test" that some folks seem to lend credence to.

#################

I've used Meguiar's, Zymol, and P21S, and still use a combination of these products, with P21S being my "regular" polish/wax (easier to apply / remove, OK results).

I have tried the Pinnacle Souveran wax on my Brooklands Green NSX.

It produced a nice shine, was a bit differcult to remove. It is a nice show or concours car wax. It takes a little more time to apply and remove. I still use it when I am into a serious detailing mode.

Personally, I have gone back to Zymol NSX wax for every day use. It seems to with stand washing a bit better and is easier to remove and use than the Souveran.

Wax is so subjective. You will hear numerous opinions on any wax product.

Others I have tried Grand Prix very durable, long lasting and PS-21 is another, I like.

Cheer Rich

Last edited:
PS-21 ingredients is almost the same as Souveran Wax since the inventor is the same person. Many detaiers has used PS-21 instead.

I used both for 3 years & cannot tell the difference except the sweet smell of honey coconut at Souveran Wax & the $70 /each for souveran wax :)

Back