• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Green Nsx Thread

DSC_9648.JPG

Here you go. Sorry, but I'm in the way. :rolleyes:

]

Saw your car at Source1. Interior is sick. It was cool to see a nother green NSX. When Justin and Brian are through with your car it's going to be insane.:biggrin:

Saw your car at Source1. Interior is sick. It was cool to see a nother green NSX. When Justin and Brian are through with your car it's going to be insane.:biggrin:

:confused:I have no idea what you are talking about.:confused:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Juice, car looks great... do you have more pictures of the front end of you car to share. I'd like to do the 02+ conversion one day and also want to see more of the Type-R hood on our color...thanks!

Here are the last 2 pictures taken of my car before it was put into storage for some time. Hope it gives you an idea of what it looks like.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
this is fun.we had a meeting of local nsx's this past weekend,20 cars, mine the only green one.

Looking good guys! Its great to see the love for the green NSXs! :biggrin:

Here's mine... still in it's early stages..

Attachments

• IMG00063-20090823-1818.jpg
    IMG00063-20090823-1818.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG00078-20090823-2025.jpg
    IMG00078-20090823-2025.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 341
do you guys think gallardo (pistachio green) would look good on an nsx?

post-6207-1245507975.jpg

show is... you should have hit me up before i bought my body kit... Pat told me you had nothing for sale.. what you got? pm me

i should be picking up my nsx tomorrow morning. im not sure the name of the color although i was shooting for a lamborghini type green. what do you guys think? if im not completely satisfied i might paint it again. money is an issue but im pretty picky about what others think. the car is going up for sale soon too but still, for the time i have it in the garage, i hope its awesome.

opinions greatly appreciated

11.jpg

10.jpg

Back