• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Green Nsx Thread

Drew,

Did you put the new regulators in yourself?

NO WAY! Too much work. NEW regulators and glass R/L, requires like 16 adjustment points.
New liners... Yup.
-DREW-

I see it's been a year since I posted in this thread, so catch-up time. :)

DSC_4573.jpg

DSC_1892.jpg

DSC_0977.jpg

I like the stock wheels, but I admit it could use some spacers and a bit of a drop in the back. I gotta be careful though, drivability is #1 priority and I drive a lot.

I am also doing the same thing. I am torn between long beach blue pearl, or monaco blue pearl. What color are you doing with?
I'm wrapping mine in Gloss Deep Blue. Love this color, in direct sunlight its a brighter blue color & it has metallic flakes. Regular light, its a nice navy blue color:
WyPBr3W.jpg

mr0nPet.jpg

XlslpaO.jpg

If you decide to wrap your car instead of painting let me know, I've been looking for an excuse to go to NYC :wink:

Definitely keep us posted after the work is done. I do intend on painting the car.

Got a little professional touch yesterday morning.
DSC_5619.jpg

Went roaming around out in the old Florida countryside yesterday afternoon.
DSC_5635.jpg

It's all good. :)

Here are some pics of an Australian car. Ian has asked me to add them to the collection. His car and another Green one, were both at a run we recently held. Cars came and went over the 6 day trip but at the start Charlotte Green was the most common colour, something that doesn't happen very often!

IMGP2362.JPG

At the local Dealers
IMG_05152.JPG

IMG_05171.JPG

IMG_05192.JPG

Wow, this car was soooooo much worth the wait!

When can the local SE MI crew lay our eyes on this superb beast?

Cheers,
Brian

Back