• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Green Nsx Thread

Here is my latest pic from when I put the car away for the winter. I have since added honda emblems and put the OE wing back on, but it's snowing still so this will have to do for now :)
Aaron

Attachments

• green post.jpg
    green post.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,608
Aaron, car looks awesome, I like the OEM wing better too.. Love the Prodrive wheels also...

Tebbnsxr said:
Aaron, car looks awesome, I like the OEM wing better too.. Love the Prodrive wheels also...

I agree I think those Wings look just to huge unless you have a total wide body kit. Your car looks twice as clean since the last time I saw it at Lake Geneva.

NSX 3.0 said:
I agree I think those Wings look just to huge unless you have a total wide body kit. Your car looks twice as clean since the last time I saw it at Lake Geneva.

Thanks! The Last Detail took out every scratch, mark, ding, everything.....so awesome! I actually dropped it off the same day as the Lake Geneva meet.

PS- thanks Tebbnsxr! :)

Aaron

AaronR said:
Thanks! The Last Detail took out every scratch, mark, ding, everything.....so awesome! I actually dropped it off the same day as the Lake Geneva meet.

PS- thanks Tebbnsxr! :)

Aaron

Like a W.E. Playa... ;)

:biggrin:

11052DSC01835.JPG

Trying to download some pix of my 95. Have had some difficulty. Here goes......

Shaun

Only got this one picture to download. Guess I've got some more learning to do. Will try to post more later.

Attachments

• Stacked1.jpg
    Stacked1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,802
No one got one in this colour ??

img_040514-6268.jpg

NSX-02-lime-550-front.jpg

That's green :eek:

that lime green one is insane! Is that strictly a JDM or UK color only? Any one have any more info on that car?

NSXDreamer2 said:
The green color looks more like the Candy color than the JDM Honda color to me...

I was referring to the Ebbro model posted by SIMONPRELUDE :wink:

This is one of my favorite pics of my Brooklands NSX. Under bright sun the lighter shade comes out nicely.

Attachments

• JadeNSX.jpg
    JadeNSX.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,489
Back