• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red/Black top NSX spotted at Home Depot in Palm Bay

Hey, I just ran down to a local Home Depot in Palm Bay, and saw a brave soul that had his NSX parked out front. I say brave soul because I even fear driving my Durango to home improvement stores, as I did today. There's just too many crazy people with big metal carts, large loads of lumber, and other scarry stuff for me to dare bring my NSX near.

I'm just kidding, he was parked way out from the store.

I just wanted to find out if it was anyone on here. Its always cool to locate a fellow NSX owner that lives near you.

Holler out if this sounds like you.

Later,
Douglas

92NSX said:
I drive mine to HD all the time...

I guess you must make a lot of trips back and forth. ;)

I'd be at the service counter asking "Hey, do you have any smaller bags of mulch? This 3 cubic foot bag won't fit in my trunk." If I took my wife with me to pick up some lawn fertilizer, I'd have to run the 25lb bag home and then come back to get her; because me, her, and the 25lb bag would be over the 400lb limit for the car. :p

I'm just kidding, I've had my NSX for just about two months now. I'm so insanely careful wherever I go with it, that it hasn't yet been parked in a place where shopping carts are used. Don't think I'll be able to do that forever though.

Guess I will have to start scoping out the parking places farthest away, and at the highest points in the parking lots (at the top of the hill where shopping carts will hopefully be rolling away). :)

Don't think I'll be able to do that forever though
You won't. I used to do the same thing then I began to realize that I was paying for a car that I was afraid to drive anywhere. What good is that? Can't enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Go ahead, drive that car.

92NSX said:
...I was afraid to drive anywhere. What good is that? Can't enjoy the fruits of your labor. Go ahead, drive that car.
Yah I know. Its just hard to do with with that voice in my head screaming "Are you NUTS!!! You can't park that car that you just spent all that moola on, HERE!! You haven't even made your second payment on it yet!!!" :D

I've heard those voices also.
Let me tell ya though. Last year I had to make car payments and insurance payments for 9 mos and didn't even have the ability to drive the car. So now I drive it pretty much everywhere except to work.

9 months and no driving... That would stink. Do you live up north and store the car for the winter, or was it something else?

dont suppose 92NSX had the same problem i did.... checked in as an unwilling guest of the united states govt for 15.5 months :p

it's been almost 19 months now since i've driven my baby :(. HOPEFULLY i'll have a real job in the next couple of weeks and can afford to put her on the road.

checked in as an unwilling guest of the united states govt for 15.5 months :p
Hopefully not meaing incarceration.:(
it's been almost 19 months now since i've driven my baby
You got me beat for sure then.
HOPEFULLY i'll have a real job in the next couple of weeks and can afford to put her on the road.
I hope you can too.
I am actually thinking about selling it sometime in the near future. Just haven't made the commitment yet.

Back