• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX scale models

1/18 NSX Pics.

Attachments

• Picture 081.jpg
    Picture 081.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 215
  • Picture 084.jpg
    Picture 084.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 204
  • Picture 097.jpg
    Picture 097.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Picture 086.jpg
    Picture 086.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,391
I only have one :biggrin:

crystalnsx.jpg

I only have one :biggrin:

crystalnsx.jpg

This one is more than enough ! This one is really hard to find ! ! I have one too, but without the box. I once saw it in Dali for US$400+ WOow and is out of stock fast !!!

Ahhh, the vaunted "Crystal NSX." I had the chance to purchase one years ago and passed on it (didn't realize how collectible it was). There's only one other person that I know has one. I'm sure they'd go for much more than $400 especially with a box.

The Tamiya kit is a good one. Especially if it's sent to a professional model builder. Which brings me to ask who do you guys use as a professional builder?

Here is my starter collection. My favorites have to be the EBBRO 1/43 scale models and my Mini Z bodies.

Models1.JPG

Models3.JPG

Models2.JPG
[/IMG]

Models4.JPG
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I pulled all my NSX's out of my 1/32 slot car collection... these babies see a 150' of track at least 3 times a year... :cool:

They are made by Ninco if anyone is interested. :smile:

slot001.jpg

slot002.jpg

I had to pull out more and I found two more NSX's that I haven't removed from the box yet...:smile:

DSC06255.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to whomever picked up the #43023 on eBay today. You got it for a rockin' price!

My latest addition from the same auction:

NSX_Silver_43016.jpg

Last edited:
This 1/43 is rare. it's made by Honda Access in Japan. Limited Edition !

Attachments

• Picture 100.jpg
    Picture 100.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 409
This is my crystal NSX !

Attachments

• Picture 102.jpg
    Picture 102.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 268
  • Picture 101.jpg
    Picture 101.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 247

I don't even think it's listed in the Wiki/FAQ. You should definitely add it in and provide any known details.

And your crystal NSX looks like it's undergoing a V16 swap. Congrats! ;)

Spartan, do you have the #43023 in yellow? I see what looks like a yellow NA1 NSX-R in your pics but w/o the red seats (ICBW).

I don't even think it's listed in the Wiki/FAQ. You should definitely add it in and provide any known details.

And your crystal NSX looks like it's undergoing a V16 swap. Congrats! ;)

Spartan, do you have the #43023 in yellow? I see what looks like a yellow NA1 NSX-R in your pics but w/o the red seats (ICBW).

Hey Shawn-Unfortunately I dont have 43023 in yellow. The yellow NA1 in the picture was an odd ball unit as it came with the type-r wheels, it was probably a factory error unit :confused:

Do you have the set (43014, 43015 and 43016).

Hey Shawn-Unfortunately I dont have 43023 in yellow. The yellow NA1 in the picture was an odd ball unit as it came with the type-r wheels, it was probably a factory error unit :confused:

Thanks for letting me know. I don't think I've ever seen a yellow #43023 for sale anywhere (not even the Japanese Yahoo auctions). Found an excellent 1/43 ebbro info resource here.

Do you have the set (43014, 43015 and 43016).

I've got #43014 and #43016. Japan Yahoo auctions had a #43015 but I missed the auction for it. :frown: I'm really enjoying collecting the 1/43 cars - gallery is here.

I didn't know about this one either until I came across one a couple years ago in Japan. They were offered by Honda Access in the earlier years of NSX Production, and they are all handmade by a single artisan, and costs hundreds of dollars each. Needless to say, I snatched it up quickly when I found it.

Found a 1/43 Ebbro I'd been searching for quite a while: #43023 NSX-R in Yellow.

tom_yama-img600x450-1199080085y2.jpg

I'm certain there are others out there, perhaps even on Prime, but I haven't seen one around previously.

Red-N I have the white 2004 prototype NSX-GT like the one you have from AutoArt. It is sitting in my office now. There's teh Raybrig one still in the shop. Been thinking of getting it but not yet.
attachment.php

whoah!!!!! :eek:

nice find and catch...

just curious...what did she cost ya? :biggrin:

I know! I was very fortunate to find it let alone the price I got it for ... $135 bones plus auction fees. IIRC, I paid much more for my white #43023

:eek: :eek: :eek: ----you got an awesome deal :cool:

very nice and extremely rare piece you got there :cool:

I want one :biggrin:

Thanks! Though no equal to yours, my collection is steadily growing and improving. Still need to pick up the #43015. And still looking for the 1/43 Zanardi NSX too.

Here's what looks to be a fairly rare piece and somewhat similar to the Honda Access model shown previously:

nakago92-img600x450-1199069554cimg1435.jpg

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w18328878

Back